We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?

• Sometimes selling loot can be a bit, tiresome. If you got a lot of loot and smaller items, I often dread selling, especially if I haven't had any luck getting a treasurer chest. I have been thinking this many times. Why cant we carry more things at once? The smaller items like a trinket or a skull, should be easy enough to carry two of, when we have two hands. Or at least be able to run faster, when only holding one item.

Postagens
    Visualizações
    questioncommunityfeedback
  • @madziewolf said in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

Sometimes selling loot can be a bit, tiresome. If you got a lot of loot and smaller items, I often dread selling, especially if I haven't had any luck getting a treasurer chest. I have been thinking this many times. Why cant we carry more things at once? The smaller items like a trinket or a skull, should be easy enough to carry two of, when we have two hands. Or at least be able to run faster, when only holding one item.

You have 2 hands. Pick a skull with each. Reach a ladder. Then what?

• @greengrimz I mean, how do we reach the ladder with the chest in both hands? xD

• @madziewolf said in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

@greengrimz I mean, how do we reach the ladder with the chest in both hands? xD

We tie a rope through the handles and carry it on our backs.

• Only pick up as much loot as you're willing to turn in. Easy!

• I carry with me that some things in the game sounds like roleplay, so we carry one trinket at a time and slowly, because the pirates are afraid to break such wonders.

• Better idea...let us purchase an empty treasure (container) chest from the merchant. Charge 1k Gold for it. Only allow a crew to purchase one per in-game day or whatever the mechanics for all the other resources are.

• you can carry 3 in a chest why would you only carry want to carry 2?
    so 6 skulls is 2 trips your say 3 trips is better?

• @madziewolf some of us only have 1 hand...and a hook...

• @sweetsandman said in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

Better idea...let us purchase an empty treasure (container) chest from the merchant. Charge 1k Gold for it. Only allow a crew to purchase one per in-game day or whatever the mechanics for all the other resources are.

That's going to happen sooner or later. Maybe it's better addition than buying supplies for war?

• @sweetsandman said in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

Better idea...let us purchase an empty treasure (container) chest from the merchant. Charge 1k Gold for it. Only allow a crew to purchase one per in-game day or whatever the mechanics for all the other resources are.

You know this is a neat idea too.

• @schwammlgott

oh damn. Ofc xD

• @schwammlgott said in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

@madziewolf some of us only have 1 hand...and a hook...

Hook it through the eye socket!! YARRR!!

• @maironds88 sagte in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

@sweetsandman said in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

That's going to happen sooner or later. Maybe it's better addition than buying supplies for war?

I don't think so...
    Also beeing able to buy supplies was a huge mistake...they should delete that from the game imo

• @schwammlgott said in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

@maironds88 sagte in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

I don't think so...
    Also beeing able to buy supplies was a huge mistake...they should delete that from the game imo

How is it a huge mistake?

• @madziewolf It has enabled a style of play that creates an unhealthy balance for the economy of each server. Those that produce loot on each server are quickly out-skilled and out-supplied by pop-n-hop players. This is especially detrimental to newer players that are in the same server with ultra sweaty veterans. 10k+ in gold is a lot to newer players. Remember, there is no matchmaking in SoT that takes any sort of skill, hours, gold, or anything into account. A new player feeling like they need to spend that at the start of each session to keep up with the Joneses that are sitting on millions is unhealthy...especially when they're spending 2+ hours voyaging only to get dumpstered by a crew that's been on the server for 15 minutes. A lot of veterans take for granted that we are really good and efficient at PvE and have evolved with the simple stuff all the way to what it is now. New players quickly get turned off by the PvE difficulty coupled with the skill-gap of PvP.

All-in-all, buyable supplies has been great for veterans, but horrible for newer players.

• @madziewolf sagte in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

@schwammlgott said in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

@maironds88 sagte in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

I don't think so...

How is it a huge mistake?

@SweetSandMan explained it pretty well...
    Also supplies are gathered pretty fast, especially now with supply transfer
    Even without it, with a crew, the whole outpost is looted in a few minutes...a supply crate lies around on almost every island you go, every skellie ship drops a good filled one...
    When I see a ship just spawning in, you knew, you can fight, as they don't have many supplies...you had a chance also against better crews that time...

• @schwammlgott put your hook through the bottom of the skull or its eye hole

• @scarborough5886 sagte in We got two hands. Why not carry two skulls?:

@schwammlgott put your hook through the bottom of the skull or its eye hole

So there's still the ladder problem...
    And what's with the trinkets, or gems...tricky to balance, if it falls off all the time I have to walk slower...🤔😜

Postagens
Visualizações
questioncommunityfeedback
12 de 19