Xbox Controller sensitivity

• So I've been playing SoT for a while now on Xbox S and time and time again I find myself saying at the end of every fight "If only my sensitivity could be higher". When comparing sensitivity to PC players (who seem to be a vast majority of players I run into) they always hold a much high advantage just in look speed. I don't see why the controller sense was set to be so slow but hopefully one day this is something that can be increased. I already hold a disadvantage to keyboard and mouse please don't handy cap me anymore Rare

Postagens
    Visualizações
    xbox onecommunityfeedbackgeneral
  • I have my controller settings at the highest sensitivity, and I do just fine...

...on Xbox Only servers.😅

• Change to Xbox servers friend. And you will be a god.

• @dannyd332629 said in Xbox Controller sensitivity:

So I've been playing SoT for a while now on Xbox S and time and time again I find myself saying at the end of every fight "If only my sensitivity could be higher". When comparing sensitivity to PC players (who seem to be a vast majority of players I run into) they always hold a much high advantage just in look speed. I don't see why the controller sense was set to be so slow but hopefully one day this is something that can be increased. I already hold a disadvantage to keyboard and mouse please don't handy cap me anymore Rare

Try adjusting your response curve, I play at sensitivity 8.5 and don't feel slow at all to 180 or 360 with a 2.0 response curve, in fact if I find myself over turn/aiming if I run it higher. Now the map scrolling speed is annoyingly slow on controllers but that's a different issue.

Postagens
Visualizações
xbox onecommunityfeedbackgeneral
1 de 4