Sea of Thieves on mobile

• Its been already 2 years since Sea of thieves came out.I would realy like when Microsoft makes sot on mobile.In 2020 mobile gaming is growing very fast and i think it would be very successful if Sot comes to Mobile. Very many games that are on Pc or xbox(with very strong Graphics) are coming on mobile .When it is going to happen?

Postagens
    Visualizações
  • @edgabrielyan You might want to check out Xcloud. If you have xbox game pass ultimate you can stream sot to your android phone (maybe to apple phones now or soon).

• It runs better on a Samsung S20 Ultra than it does on a XBOX One. Seriously. My wife just got one and I played around with it. Loads in 10X Faster!!!

Crazy how quickly technology advances.

Personally I would never play on a phone. (Or a PC). I like to chill’ax on the couch with a big screen TV but it’s still technologically impressive.

But yea, Game Pass with any Android Phone and your can stream/play everything and it runs fantastic! I even used a Nintendo Pro Controller!

• @glannigan thats because they of the servers they are using. right now it should be X1S, but I think i read an article that they are converting those to XSS which would be crazy fast.

• @captain-coel but toy think they gonna make Sot on mobile the official app

• @edgabrielyan No. This game won't be just mobile. No phone can handle its requirements. This game is a pc/console game, the reason it works on xcloud is you are playing somewhere else and they are streaming you the audio/video for the game while actually running the game in a server stack.

• This would be amazing. Make sure its cross platform too so I can pick mobile players out of the bottom of the barrel from the safety of my pc.

• This is basically X cloud which is a thing. Unfortunately you must pay for it

• I don’t have the phone with me now but I am 99.9% positive I was given the option to Stream or Download it.

• @glannigan That probably was xbox streaming? I don't have an xbox but I believe with the xbox streaming app on the mobile you can stream from your xbox to your phone.

Should be interesting when xcloud (i think i'll always call it that) gets upgraded to XSX servers, and whether 5Ghz will be able to handle it, probably will need wifi 6

Postagens
Visualizações
1 de 10