Battle times

• First off let me start by saying I'm loving the Cursed Sails event.

But.....

Yeah, there's a but, I've only managed to do Battle out in the Wilds. Why you ask? Basically I work, I have family commitments and I can't really get on to SoT untill 8pm BST. This means the dates on the server are always between the 20th and 30th which also means it's only the Wilds available.

Could we please have the servers randomized so you get a chance of joining at other dates so I can at least get the other commendations. I know this has probably been done to reduce server hopping, but what about the genuine players who have limited time to play.

Wyświetlenia
  • @squ1ffy-v2 ahoy matey. There's a few of us disgruntled with the enough to start topics about the issue.
    @Katttruewalker has started a megathread that she might add this too?

• @squ1ffy-v2

Ahoy mate, we've got a megathread discussing feedback and possible solutions around this - you can find it here - you're very welcome to copy paste your comment above but I'll lock this one now and let you sail on over and take a read.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/69254/mega-thread-real-world-timings-of-cursed-sails-battles

Wyświetlenia
1 z 3