Hook Throwing Knife fix

• When using the new throwing knives, your pirate holds their hand up to point as a crosshair for where you are aiming, however when you use a hook there is no finger to point with and it is much harder to aim throwing knives. A simple fix for this would to either make the hook tip be the crosshair or have your pirate hold their hand up as to create a ring with their hook that you throw the knife through. It's a real shame that they are unsupported because the hook cosmetics are some of my favorite in the game!

Wyświetlenia
  • @bouncybunny157 after extensive testing of this, I found the finger pointing not to be 100% accurate. It’s a good pointer to where you’re aiming, but not a guarantee you’ll hit that target. Guess it’s skill based if you want the challenge of the hook I suppose.

• @tesiccl true, but i would still prefer for something similar with the hook - cosmetics shouldnt make the game easier/harder (we do not talk about the sails lol)

• much harder to aim throwing knives

True. It’s a more advance way of using the knives, but once your eyes pin point the place of the hook as the crosshair. It’s all simple

• @burnbacon yeah but thats still annoying to do and generally having a hook now gives a competitive disadvantage, when really it shouldn't - only being a cosmetic change

Wyświetlenia
5 z 6