SAILS - Option to use ANY sails on my boat at any location?

• Hi all,

So whenever I equip a Brig or Sloop with Sails, I often think I'd like to use sails in that set in different locations.
    I.E. Use a sail from the set I own in any location.
    Examples;
    The Banana sail from the Mad Monkey set on a sloop, instead of being limited to the Monkey Head.
    The Vertical Stripes Sail from the Golden Gatherer on a sloop.
    The Mutinous Fist Green Sail on a sloop or brig.

Idea is to potentially use any sail in isolation, mixed with other sets. So I might have individual components from any set combined, similarly how I might mix & match cannons, wheel etc from differing sets.
    So on a Galleon, we may have 7 sails from differing sets in any location, and on a sloop, each set of sails has multiple sails to choose from.

I feel this would add more depth for Vets, and give noobs more value to create a custom look in their first few sets of sails in the game.

Please Rare! This would make custom boat design so much deeper.

Wyświetlenia
  • Its worded a bit odd, but i am all for it. I have seen sections of sails on galleons that you dont see on a sloop, and thought to my self if that was the main part of the sails, i would love it.

Only issue i could see is that it will take a lot of work to make one texture fit a part that was not shaped to fit it. But if they do ever eventually do it, i would be very happy with it!

• more sail customization would be great.
    Being able to choose any already obtained sail image..
    Change the colors & especially the cut of the sail.

Id like to use OG bone crusher sails but make them black and give the sail the cut from the Magpie sails.

• @goldsmen yes I have always thought it would be great to choose which main sail graphic to use on the sloop. With the gally and brig you get two but sloop only one, sometime the other sail looks nice, so would be great to choose between the two.

• @scoobywrx555 said in SAILS - Option to use ANY sails on my boat at any location?:

@goldsmen yes I have always thought it would be great to choose which main sail graphic to use on the sloop. With the gally and brig you get two but sloop only one, sometime the other sail looks nice, so would be great to choose between the two.

Exactly - my crew has talked about it often enough that I think there's merit in this idea.

Wyświetlenia
1 z 5