Ps5 upgrade normale to premium

• I bought the normal version then with PlayStation assistance I changed to the premium version, refunding the first and purchasing the second, so far no problem. my friends, owners of the premium have already preloaded the game but despite the change it won't let me download it and I still see the 5 day countdown. will it be possible for it to be unlocked tomorrow? I upgraded to premium just for early access.

thanks in advance for the help.

Wyświetlenia
  • @munizjackass

I’d go straight to PS Support mate. Time is ticking and no one here can help you really other than to advise the same.

• @munizjackass You can try the steps here https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/games/restore-licences-playstation/

If that doesn't help then you would need to contact Sony/PlayStation Support for more help.

• @look-behind-you

Good shout.

• I had the Same Problem.
    So, I've just talked to PS Support. They refunded the game for me and asked me to buy it again. Done that, but the issue persists. Then I started the PS twice in safe mode, deleted the cache, and renewed the data. After restoring the license, the download is now running.

Wyświetlenia
4 z 5