Problem with Premium Pre-Load

• Hello to everyone!
    I purchased the Premium for PS5. I have enabled preloading. From the site, it gave me "waiting..." for all 5 downloads and nothing appeared on the console. Then I had to stop them. But now, on the site, "Sea of Thieves Premium" no longer appears, but only "Sea of Thieves". And when I start the download, does it start downloading only this one and not the other 4 downloads (with the various packages included in the Premium). I've lost everything?

Wyświetlenia
  • 5 downloads? As far as I’m aware there was a beta download, premium download, and a small download tomorrow to enable access.

Would contact PS customer services to confirm that you have the correct edition credited to your account.

• I've seen others having this issue that admitted they had previously cancelled a pre-order of one of the other bundles in order to get the early access from Premium.

The PlayStation system doesn't recognize the new Premium pre-order's preload option and still uses the countdown from the base and Deluxe editions. The other bundles don't have early access and won't be able to preload until the 28th.

I would try again on Thursday (April 25th) after the Premium release.

If you keep your premium pre-order make sure you get the other in game content once you are able to play if early access is still locked out until the 30th.

• Thank you both.

As for what @the-crazy-beard said, my situation is different. I purchased the Premium immediately and also participated in the Closed Beta. Today, knowing about the pre-load option, I started the pre-load and got 5 downloads (the game + 4 Premium packages). But it gave them to me "waiting..." without appearing on the console. I then stopped them thinking that I could restart everything. But now, instead of the "Sea of Thieves Premium" product, there is the simple "Sea of Thieves". Even among the games purchased. Although, by clicking on it, it takes me back to the Premium version page complete with "PREORDER" and the count that refers to April 25th. I can preload it, but only the download of the game starts (on the Playstation site and on the console) and not the other 4. I was wondering if it was normal or what.

• I guess you wouldn’t get the download if you didn’t have the premium.

Go to the store, click on sea of thieves, it should bring up the standard edition. Then click on ‘learn more’. Mine tells me I can’t buy it as I already have the premium.

• @captainwilks Thank you.
    Did you also purchase the Premium for PS5? Did it start 5 downloads for you too?

I would like to provide an update that may also be helpful to anyone else who has found themselves in the same situation as me. I contacted Sony support and they confirmed that — although I only see "Sea of Thieves" with the green skull icon — I will still have access to all Premium content.

I also did as you say and yes: a window appears and says tath the purchase of the Standard and Deluxe is impossible due to the purchase of the Premium having already taken place. Which - as you said - was already confirmed by being able to access the pre-load.

• Good stuff mate. Glad your mind is at rest!

I did indeed purchase premium, as I wanted the battle pass and early access!

• @CaptainWilks , without a doubt I am calmer now and I also have to thank your help (that little window gave me further confidence lol).

And have you started the pre-load?

• @bazul-greybaron

Anytime. I have yes. Mine is all ready to go as soon as we can!

• @captainwilks And only one download appeared to you? Not 5?

• I woke up and it was downloaded. Some of my guild members said that they had a small second download but I didn’t see that.

Apparently there’s a small one tomorrow before it opens.

• @captainwilks Thank you again for your help. Have a good game, tomorrow, my friend!

• You too. If you need a crew give us a shout.

• @captainwilks Since English is not my native language, it would be difficult for me to communicate, but thank you anyway! You are very kind. :)

• @bazul-greybaron

Anytime buddy. Happy sailing!

• @the-crazy-beard so basically i cant play it at all even though I bought the premium edition of the game.

• I bought the standard edition to try the beta. Then I got the premium to get the early access now it won't let me install it just brings me to the standard edition does anyone know a fix?

• @airsoap30274575 ya it is ridiculous

• anyone have an update with the issue, purchased standard and then premium but unable to download/access it today, showing timer of 4 days even when I select premium version? was advised to restore licenses and then restart ps5 but hasnt resolved the issue...

• @the-crazy-beard I originally bought the standard version then bought the premium after I was paid. Now I can't access the early release or any of the downloads for premium as it only shows the countdown for standard. Any advice?

• You can try the steps here https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/games/restore-licences-playstation/

If that doesn't help then you would need to contact Sony/PlayStation Support for more help.

• @diehardthyme242 dude the same thing happened to me I can’t play the game!!!

• It's happening to me as well. I've done the restore license but that doesn't fix the problem. My buddy got the premium version too so I'm currently downloading it off of him but it's still showing that 4 day timer on my premium version. This is horrendous.

• Same thing is happening to me! Bought the standard version and liked the beta so much I decided to get the premium for early access. I’ve called PlayStation and did everything they said. Since none of it worked they wanted me to call Microsoft but it’s not worth the wait time. This is some bull!

It shows I own both versions on my PlayStation app but doesn’t show up on my ps5.

• @shanethebeast44 Have you tried the following matey?

https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/168221/possible-ps5-premium-countdown-timer-fix/1

• @musicmee sadly I’ve tried this twice with high hopes it would work for me but still no luck. Look like I’ll have the wait till the release date.

• @shanethebeast44 @FurryTuba003555

Ahoy maties!

We have a new support article on this... worth checking out!

• I'm happy that my topic worked as a magnet even for those who had a very different problem from mine.

In fact, I had purchased the Premium immediately and my problem only concerned the fact that, on the website, in the list of games purchased, after interrupting the download to restart it, I started to see the wording "Sea of Thieves" with green icon instead of "Sea of Thieves Premium Edition" with orange icon, even if the countdown, however, was that of the Premium. So, a very different problem. But I'm happy to have provided a "refuge" even for those who had a different problem.

As for my situation (the one I described above), in the end it was as Playstation support said and as it said @CaptainWilks

I logged in yesterday and all the Premium content was in my inventory. Which I can also view by looking in my chest from this website. So, I breathed a sigh of further relief.

I would like to thank again those who reassured me a few days ago and I wish everyone a resolution, so they can enjoy the game.

Perhaps, even in the case of the countdown problem (for those who purchased the Standard first and then the Premium), it is a display and access error, but — on April 30th — you will find everything in your inventory.

@AirSoap30274575 @RoamingHorse193 @DiehardThyme242 @Romie0h @FurryTuba003555 @shanethebeast44
    I advise you to check it from this site, going to "Chest", after clicking on your profile picture, at the top right. Check if you have the various rewards dedicated to those who purchased the Premium.

In any case, I hope you resolve it and be able to enter before the 30th. Good luck, mates!

• Good news I found a fix!!! contact PlayStation and get a refund for both versions of the game then re-purchase only the premium version you can do this all on the same day except the money that you purchased the previous game with won’t hit your bank for 1 to 2 business days. this is the only way that I am found to get it to work for me. Seems like it would be a permanent fix if you did it. Took me about an hour and a half to contact PlayStation, get the refund, re-purchase the @Musicmee game.
    @AirSoap30274575 @CaptainWilks @DiehardThyme242 @FurryTuba003555 @Look-Behind-You @MastrBluntPassr @Romie0h @Musicmee @RoamingHorse193 @

• i bought premium and in the description it says i got a pet dog and other bunch of stuff when i load in i cant find them anywhere

Wyświetlenia
14 z 30