Voice chat on EU servers

• If you are having in game voice chat issues, can you please respond in here? I only have the issue on EU, port 3074 seems to be missing from my network logs when i try to talk. Its very odd.

Wyświetlenia
  • @stillvill Yes me and my US friend are always having issues with game chat when we enter EU servers.

• Me and my friends also haven't been able to use voice chat for a month now, also EU mix between pc and xbox players. We can see our own speech bubbles but nobody can hear each other.

• PS5 beta voice and game chat was intermittent. Frequent log offs required.

• Me and my friend have had the same issue ever since the big patch a month or so ago. Green symbol still appears in the top of the screen, so it recognises that we are talking but noone can hear us in game and we can't hear them.

I have raised a support ticket but it was closed with a generic message saying that they will continue to investigate. I'm really hoping that it's fixed soon, voice comms is such an important point of the game.

• The situation seems to be improving. Actually had VoIP on an EU server yesterday, which was a total surprise. Anecdotally, I had heard it was mainly affecting servers located in UK South and Sweden. So it could be they're rerouting those to France now, or I just happened to end up on a French server.

• I am having this issue.

3x PS5 players
    1 Xbox.

I am on PS5 - I cannot hear or be heardC however the remaining 3 (2x ps5& Xbox) can all chat and hear each other.

What The F.

Wyświetlenia
5 z 7