How is this not fixed? Guilds/Ships

• I came back to the game, spent another $40 to have it on my PC. Not even a week into playing I've created a guild and have three captained ships. Ever since yesterday I suddenly CANNOT no matter what troubleshooting I have done, get them to load. If I go to the guild tab, error, If I go to MY SHIPS, they are all basic and not leveled at all, and do not show being a part of a guild. If I can manage to click LOAD ship on one of them, it loads a basic sloop no matter what. Seriously.... HOW is this problem just not fixed... I have seen people online talking about this for SIX MONTHS. Honestly about to just get a refund and stop playing again if there is no fix for this.

Wyświetlenia
  • If they improved the crashing issue and this guild/captained ship issue the game would get like 1000x more pleasant just off those improvements.

• @wolfmanbush is there seriously just no fixing this? =/

• @ogoshdam said in How is this not fixed? Guilds/Ships:

@wolfmanbush is there seriously just no fixing this? =/

You join safer seas or take a non captained on a server and then leave game and reload?

That's what typically helps me get access to my captained/guild ship.

Typically works after a try or two for me. Just takes a bunch of extra time for the work around.

• @wolfmanbush i tried it yesterday a few times with no progress. but i guess it couldn't hurt to keep trying... insane that this is being overlooked for half a year by Rare. One of the coolest features added to the game and I can't even access the three ships I just paid for haha. Thanks for the suggestions. I will try a few more times.

• @wolfmanbush so I just loaded a normal ship, left game, reloaded game and tried again four times..... Seems like guilds are useless.

• @ogoshdam said in How is this not fixed? Guilds/Ships:

@wolfmanbush so I just loaded a normal ship, left game, reloaded game and tried again four times..... Seems like guilds are useless.

you try safer seas?

worth a shot if you haven't

otherwise that's super unfortunate, I get load bugs all the time but typically one or two tries with get around it.

and just fyi there have been beard/searching issues this morning/today so that might interfere as well.

• A similar work around, I usually have good results by loading into an open crew galleon, and leaving the correct way. The guild ships seem to load properly after that.

• @sammyr0cks dis every update for drivers and windows and anything else and go it working. Personally I think it may have been my drive. Either way, finally sailing again! Thanks for tips.

• @wolfmanbush said in How is this not fixed? Guilds/Ships:

If they improved the crashing issue and this guild/captained ship issue the game would get like 1000x more pleasant just off those improvements.

If they make it so the crashing is resolved, by comparison, hitreg will seem fine, cause even though it doesnt work, ill at least be able to physically play the game.

• @goldsmen I've honestly gotten to the point where I don't even care about the hit reg anymore. It's been present for so long, with no improvements, that I've just learned to live with it. Unfortunately, that seems to be Rare's unintentional plan for most non game breaking bugs: eventually people will just get used to it.

• @ogoshdam Rare will likely ignore it the same way they have Xbox players on keyboard & mouse who haven't been able to play on KB+M because Rare somehow destroyed the input making them unusable, with the 1 update a month ago (March 14) which was supposed to fix it doing absolutely nothing. I can only wonder what insane game breaking bugs Playstation users have in store for themselves to come across...

Wyświetlenia
11 z 12