PS5 Closed Beta Early Access error

• Linked my Xbox account, then couldn't get any further than an error popup saying, "Game Version mismatch. Please Check for game updates. (LightbeigeBeard)". This literally just downloaded and time-unlocked at 2AM PST. I even tried to update just in case... But there is nothing.

Wyświetlenia
  • Yep me too! It’s beta… so good luck Rare…

• Isn't the PS beta to be released on the 12th ? It seems logical it isn't available yet.

• It doesn’t start for 2 more days. Seems PS coded the time incorrectly and so from the console side it says you can play, but you can’t actually.

• Well you know how it goes.. you see a count down… oh well.

• Beta starts on the 12th at 9am UTC. Pre-download is so that people with slower internet can get the game installed before the beta starts. Being able to launch the client allows people to link their MS accounts early, so everyone isn't hammering the MS servers on Friday morning.

• @jimster71
    Good explanition , thnx for the clear up date i will lay may eye patch down to the 12th

• I had assumed this was a bonus included with the Premium version. It did vaguely mention "5-Days Early Access", so with the closed beta unlocking, it made me think it was 5 days of beta access (instead of the 3 everyone else gets). Oh well, they should have checked their unlock time more closely when they published the beta to the PS backend.

• @weelytm Every version gets access to the 3-day beta with a pre-order. Premium versions get to start playing on the 25th and everyone else on the 30th.

• I have the same issue here been looking for answers since it started haven't had any luck.

Although would guess it has something to do with the beta not being ment to start till this weekend.

If any one figures it out very interested to know tho .

• @ripnatedogg253 The only 'fix' is to wait until the Beta actually starts at 9am UTC this Friday, April 12th!

• @abjectarity OHHH, I was panicking matey. I’ll wait to sail that dangerous and daring ocean on the 12th

• Aye we be waitin for the tides wash aaarrr way me mates.

Belay ye beta, and we'll be seein ya on the seas!

• Same bro any solutions on how to fix this people ????

• @flavag4964

Its on the 12th.. what do you want to fix if beta havent started yet?

• @flavag4964 said in PS5 Closed Beta Early Access error:

Same bro any solutions on how to fix this people ????

Scroll up.

@look-behind-you said in PS5 Closed Beta Early Access error:

@ripnatedogg253 The only 'fix' is to wait until the Beta actually starts at 9am UTC this Friday, April 12th!

• @radiationgamess

In this case, the only fix is to wait until tomorrow when the Closed Beta actually starts... but nice way to promo your own article for clicks.

• I am trying to play the close beta and I linked my accounts and I got that stupid update thing as well

• Yea I don’t know why it does this it is annoying

• @wayner00127 Whats happening?

• @musicmee Not the Beta yet 😂

• Can someone lock this thread? The answer, as indicated throughout this thread, is that the beta isn't open yet, you can link accounts but cannot play until Friday morning, Rare just did a horrible job messaging this to users and instead just give us the version mismatch error. So, just wait.

• Dropping anchor at OP's request.

Wyświetlenia
25 z 26