Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Weather' Screenshot.[RESULT]

• Got sidetracked with Season 11 yesterday so here I now am bringing you the honourable mentions and winner as usual. So, with no further ado here we go…

Honourable mentions go to the following pirates for their cracking entries. There’s a fair few of you!

@HL-Akifusa
    @MaryJ-Bilge
    @MagmaBoots
    @MissKreativa94
    @FindusUwU
    @montmori
    @Burgerstache
    @GaeZoso
    @MolnarAmy00
    @fr0g-food
    @DOM2A
    @Naaaaacht
    @DeadlyArdz4
    @Lord-Macht-V

Winner of the loot is… Congratulations!
    @Sunnyyy6

Wyświetlenia
  • Thanks you so much for choosing me to be the winner of this week 🥹

• 6th mention for me :)

I knew the competition would have been hard this week, so many amazing shots!

Ggs to the winner, nice one!!

• congrats to winner! ❤
    and thanks for this time and to see all amazing shots :3

• Ggs to the winner!!!!

• @legendary-liz

GG's all! Some stiff competition this time, happy to get a mention! Cant wait for the next theme.

• @burgerstache I’m just enjoying the new Season this week and thinking of the new theme. I’m running out of ideas!

I’ll drop the new theme to start Tuesday 30th January.

• @legendary-liz Perhaps with all the Emissary voyages we should have a "faction pride" theme?

I havent earned any of the new stuff so im setting myself up badly for this that but it seems highly appropriate!

• @legendary-liz

Would suggestions be welcome? Personally, I'd love to see a theme for a faction every week in the new season.
    "Souls for the Order" "The Golden Chest" "On a Trade Mission" "Blessing of Athena" "Battle of the Reapers" and so on?

• @sunnyyy6 congrats!

• @Jade-Sturm @Burgerstache love your ideas! Thank you.

• @legendary-liz
    Great if it was helpful
    And as a small addition "The big catch" for my beloved Hunters Call would be nice. I'm a proud fisherman :D (only if you like the theme too, of course! It's not my competition!)

• @jade-sturm Love fishing 😂

Wyświetlenia
12 z 13