I don't understand

• I'm not going to go back into my story because I promised another player I would be calm about that but why do my posts keep getting locked? Am I wrong to try to stand up against the players who try to ruin the game for the rest of us out of pure malice? This is not a question in the pure sense but is as before topic for discussion in the discussion forum.

JW

Wyświetlenia
  • Threads getting the lock can be for a variety of reasons, main ones being that they get out of hand and start breaking the forum rules. This is why the way you make posts and reply to others matters.

• There are matters that cannot be resolved here publicly

reporting/support stuff is handled privately and really there is nothing anyone can add officially other than the message that will be posted when it's closed

If you want to discuss things more generally and take suggestions or offer suggestions for getting through things that happen on the seas that would be more likely to stay open for at least a while.

• Curse you Jiri! I will meet you again when you aren't surrounded by rational people!

JW

• @simo-hayha-46 said in I don't understand:

Am I wrong to try to stand up against the players who try to ruin the game for the rest of us out of pure malice?

No. Your motives are not wrong. Your method is the issue. It is not effective and can result in witchhunts. Your best course of action is to provide actionable evidence to Microsoft and/or Rare, then use the tools already at your disposal to protect yourself and family from unwanted or threatening communications. You have a lot of control on your side to limit who can communicate with you. And if you play on Xbox, check the settings to see how long it records for. Consider raising it and use the “record what happened” app to gather evidence. Spamming the forums about this is not the way to go about it.

• Fair enough I shall concede

• I post the results if and when they reply to me, until Ill remain silent.

• Also its obvious that the person who threatened to kill my children was just joking right?

I post the results if and when they reply to me, until Ill remain silent.

My suggestion would be to leave the details of that between you and support and rather than remain silent you could participate in topics that interest you

Like in the situation that you are going through you can reflect and share what helped you go in a positive direction and what was a struggle and people can toss around ideas on what helps to keep things productive.

I've played a lot and within that I've heard a lot of things that were in the extreme category.

How do I deal with it and move on without carrying it with me?

1. I don't participate. I don't give them the preacher, teacher, or hall monitor routine. I don't get involved.

2. Commitment to crew. If I am with someone the objective becomes get the crew out of the situation. New server, get person or people out of the situation then remove self.

3. Commitment to crew part II. Make sure everyone is processing it in a way where we can move forward in a positive way without carrying it to the new session. If people need some time to get their head clear, take the time needed.

4. Let it die, let it go. A fact of life is random negativity even extreme things. As long as the situation has been deescalated and the people separated it is over.

5. Take that energy and turn it into something that will effect another existence with thoughtfulness. Show appreciation, reach out, gift something, something that will make someone feel better with energy that was originally formed from negative approach. The negativity dies and something else grows, something healthier.

• Thank you again Wolf, I promise this time Ill deescalate thank you for helping me again.

Thank you again Wolf, I promise this time Ill deescalate thank you for helping me again.

You're protective, it's something I am familiar with

I would like to share something with you that I have picked up along the way.

No one will ever feel safer around you than when you are the calm in the storm, the stability in the chaos. It doesn't take strength to react to extreme with extreme, that's just a reaction. It takes strength, commitment, and dedication to stay focused on the objectives. Calm, reasonable, objective, focused, considerate, within that you become security to that which you care about. Principles and people.

• @simo-hayha-46 Your posts are being locked as they have been answered. Support is the correct place to report it, no one on the Forums has any way to deal with it.

Wyświetlenia
12 z 13