How to get an alt account on xbox

• I was looking around to see if I could make an alt account, and figured out how, not very well but when I went to get the game I didnt have enough space, I had just ordered an external storage but was wondering if you are able to still make a alt account on your xbox or I will have to wait.

Wyświetlenia
  • What u mean with alt account? An 2nd Character?

• He means a 2nd account.

Just literaly make a new account (you will need a 2nd email adress though, since it is limited to 1 account per email adress if im not mistaken) and then log in with that new account.

I don't play on xbox, but i guess it works the same on Xbox: log off with your current account and then select create new account?

• Can't you add family members to your xbox account ? They may even use the same install (not sure though).

• @lem0n-curry sagte in How to get an alt account on xbox:

Can't you add family members to your xbox account ? They may even use the same install (not sure though).

Not needed...as long as the console is setup as "main console" or "home console", any account has access to all games and services bought by the owner of the console

• I wonder if something similar can be done on PC.

For now my plan to have a second character is buying the game again, I have the game in Microsoft Store, and maybe I could buy another copy in Steam. Perhaps I could have a second pirate there.

• @dragotech123

I would assume (console peasant) if your PC is set as home it's just a matter of a second email address.

If not, PC isn't as great as they think they are 🤘

• You don’t need to buy it again on PC to play with an alt, just log in to the Xbox app with the alt account and start as usual (if you bought from the Microsoft store). If it’s Steam, just log in the alt when you start the game.

It might complain that your Store login and Xbox login don’t match. Just ignore/cancel/whatever and power through. It’s been awhile since I’ve switched accounts but can verify the process for you if needed.

Wyświetlenia
7 z 8