Search Function for these Forums

• It would help to find other recent topics on the same subject, to prevent posting multiple topics on the same subject. And it would help to find old topics on the same subject to reference. Is there any specific reason why these forums don't have a search function? Or is there something like this already and I just missed it or something?

Wyświetlenia
    questioncommunityfeedback
  • There is search functionality under the community tab. In my experience, having a search doesn't matter because people are usually too lazy to look before asking.

Join any community Facebook group and you're bound to find people asking for business phone numbers or hours of operation - information that is easily found on Google.

• @hotklou9848 put this in google:

PvE servers site:www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums after:2021-12-09

• @d3adst1ck said in Search Function for these Forums:

There is search functionality under the community tab. In my experience, having a search doesn't matter because people are usually too lazy to look before asking.

Join any community Facebook group and you're bound to find people asking for business phone numbers or hours of operation - information that is easily found on Google.

Ah. Yeah, I just usually come directly here to the forums. I'm used to it being accessible directly on the forums page.

• @hotklou9848
    The community tab is on the forum page; at the top / header of the page - the same hight as your profile pic and the bell that tells you, you have new messages &c.

It's between to What's new and Watch..

• It would help to find other recent topics on the same subject

Players would still make posts and topics regardless if the subject has been brought up 80 times before.
    Look at all the PvE server requests :p

• @burnbacon said in Search Function for these Forums:

It would help to find other recent topics on the same subject

Players would still make posts and topics regardless if the subject has been brought up 80 times before.

Good point. xD

• @burnbacon said in Search Function for these Forums:

It would help to find other recent topics on the same subject

But that's because their opinion can only be heard when they make a new topic about it of their own!
    This seriously stresses me out and there is a definite cycle of topics that take their turn on a weekly basis.

Wyświetlenia
questioncommunityfeedback
1 z 8