6th Anniversary Voyages

• Hello, I am wondering if the 6th Anniversary event voyages have been removed? Is the event over?

I wasn't able to play due to the constant crashing lol, but I'm able to hop on the game now. I tried to find the voyages in the quest table under the limited voyages, but there weren't any.

Were there any rewards/commendations tied to these voyages or just the treasure?

게시물
    조회 수
  • @brokencompass81 There are no voyages from the table, you have to gather legendary voyage bottles spread around the world to get a map with Athena's loot.

• if you look under pirate log/season/special events or whatever in their super gross clunky confusing in game menu system you can see the progress. but just sail around to small islands (or big ones but easier/quicker to see on small ones) and look for purple glints for a legendary message in a bottle.

there was a presumed anniversary voyage but apparently that made the game actually fun to play and was a bug that has been fixed so bottles are the only thing this lack luster anniversary has to offer.

• @keylessword4029 Oh so the voyages with the chests of fortune and box of wonders aren't from the event only bottles?

• @brokencompass81 said in 6th Anniversary Voyages:

@keylessword4029 Oh so the voyages with the chests of fortune and box of wonders aren't from the event only bottles?

You are thinking of the pop up plunder, this is a different event.

게시물
조회 수
5 중의 4