Game is unplayable

• Playing on Windows 11 PC from Microsoft Store. So I've played the game since 2018 and have over 3k hours and have almost never had an issue. Since the update recently introducing EasyAntiCheat the game was in a state of constant crashing and Hazelnut Beard errors. They updated the game yesterday with a "hotfix" supposedly to address the constant crashing issues experienced by many players and since then the game is completely unplayable and renders a Hazelnut beard error every single time when attempting to join a server. I've emailed support and tried all of their "solutions" with no luck. I even went so far as purchasing the game on Steam as I'd heard that the issue was directly related to the Xbox/MicrosoftStore versions. Hazelnut Beard Error.
    I have no VPN, I have no VirusProtection, I have no firewall settings preventing anything from working properly. I have a friend who I've played with since 2018 and he has also has the same problem.
    Has anyone else figured out a fix to this nonsense? Would love to play the game again.

게시물
    조회 수
  • @hog501

PC specs?
    Have u tried setting High priority on sot? Have you closed Easy anticheat process in task manager? (It doesnt really close It so no worries) close even steam if you have It open,Xbox app (not gamebar).

• I'm also having issues that makes the game unplayable. Every 10-20 minutes i get into a game the game will freeze and crash. I've never had issues with any patches, and I've done a lot of their solutions and there is no fix yet
    I've updated windows
    Added exceptions to antivirus and tried turning it off
    verified game files
    reinstalled
    etc etc

Sucks so much when you want to play but its unplayable.

• @captnbussy
    After Friday's update, the game doesn't crash for me if I set it at DX11.

It's still a buggy mess with random ping spikes and hazelnutbeard loops, but I don't crash.

• If you set what to DX11? I'm desperate to find a fix. My game has been crashing every time I play every day for a week or so. I'll be able to play for like 20 minutes or less, then it says something about file integrity. Every time I do a file integrity check, it says not responding. No idea how to fix, but these issues only recently started as I haven't played the game in awhile. But when I was, none of this was happening

게시물
조회 수
5 중의 4