When can we do play normaly..?

• the last community weekend was the worst, but this gold and glory surpasses everything that is worst in a video game. looks like a constant beta. when will we be able to play normally...? or even just play...?

게시물
    조회 수
  • delete and reinstall. series x. not had any of the troubles since the previous update.

• It's pretty different for everyone. The bugs are all over the place and are affecting people differently and randomly. The patches seem to add more to the randomness than any sort of universal repair. Some are doing fine and some are experiencing a lot more game issues.

Whether it's other games or other hobbies or other plans I would keep Sea of Thieves in the "if it works it works" pile and not plan based on playing it, rather plan based on trying to play it and see how it goes before committing to it.

If it's not fun it's not worth it. That's gonna be a person by person thing, that won't be the same for everyone no matter the patch.

• on windows steam version you can go to apps and features, search or find sea of thieves, then click advanced and reset application which will clear out the cache. Unfortunately this is only on steam. For windows and xbox versions you have to reinstall, but this will only fix frame drops and game stability, counting coins, etc. The matchmaking issues are netcode server side so only thing that may work is using a vpn to jump to different regions between every hourglass battle. That last part is a theory as I've tried everything else other than going into the azure server myself which is illegal.

• @pithyrumble Xbox series S crash After starting game

Windows/Xbox app PC version still crashing randomly.Uninstalling the game Is not all around solution.

Bad advice that make peoples Just waste theyre time.

게시물
조회 수
5 중의 4