PS5 -Riders of the Storm

• We are looking for some fun players on PS5. No mic? No problem. We want to have fun with this game. No major requirements. Just have fun playing. We like to take it easy. After a long day of work or stress, we want to enjoy a fun game and explore. But know, we do like to adverbs way the game intends as well.

Visualizzazioni
    generaljust for funcommunity
  • With having fun, we do want to learn a lot on the game, and are continually looking on new things, and how to have fun adventures. We are pretty active in the evening (1800-2200 MDT) on the weeknights and pretty much on all weekend.

• can i join

• Psn id freakydude0212. I’m getting slaughtered by pc players sailing on my own 😂

• @big-papabear414
    Hi
    I'm looking for a chilled Guild.
    On PS5 I like both PvP and PvE elements.
    My PSN:- SB_Next-Gen if you have room.

• @crusadetime2042 of course. What is your psnID

• Current guild space 7/24

• Looking to Join KingofDublin786

• @kingofdublin786 hi have you had a reply

• @big-papabear414

Hello Big-Papabear,

I have a crew of three pirate legends who would like to join your guild. We have experience with a few aspects of the game and like pve as well as pvp. We have been playing this game regularly for the past month and need a few people to play with. I am 40 years old and play this with my nine year old son and my other sweaty crew mate. We primarily run a brig. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
    Seadog

• Currently looking for a guild
    Psn: Devilspawn_98

• @seadog3786
    Hi send me your psn or game tag and I can invite you.
    My PSN is SB_Next-Gen

• Ahoy! Looking for a guild! Davyjones315

• Add meeee

• CallMe_Daddy_x69

• @seyflicous
    Hi Add my PS SB_Next-Gen and I will sort invite out

• @iaklikk
    Hi Add my PSn:- SB_Next-Gen and I will sort invite out

• I have sent friend requests out to all except @Seadog3786 we can add you once we have your PSN ID or however we are adding you

• I would like to join looking for people to play with

• My psn id is papa_n00dle125

• Hello i d like to join if still have space f 2 ppl both ps5. We start play not long ago we brothers by the way. We get our first ship only today. We both portugueses our english is not the best but we try xd. We casual players. If you want us add me my psn:Vuldoom :)

• @aftmostfriend02
    Friend request sent

• @keithstone214 friend request sent add me if pappah has not replied yet. I can add you to the guild.

• @AftmostFriend02 @KEITHSTONE214 Friend request sent. Will invite to guild when accepted see you soon

Visualizzazioni
generaljust for funcommunity
20 su 24