that was unexpected

• What a day. Wanted to share this story.

So, I’m sailing for Wanderers Refuge with my friend. We have a Skull of Siren Song on board, and we are doing Revenge of the Morningstar. We’re kinda bored, and will probably log off after we complete our objectives. As we sail, I hear a roar behind us. Oh, meg. I think, and check to see what kind it is. I look at it for a second, then yell “DROP THE ANCHOR! ANCHOR! SHROUDED GHOST!”

Now, I always have my music turned off, so I wasn’t entirely sure yet. But when I went into my menu and turned it all the way up, sure enough- Its the fabled Shark.

Im SUPER stressed as our cannonballs go blasting at it. What if it de spawns? but- finally- I jump on the cannon and fire another shot. Red hitmarker. Boom.

By this point my words have degraded into utter gibberish as the game gives me my title and figurehead. After this, we sell the SOSS and complete our tall tale, then celebrate with some cooked Meg.

Anyway, uh, yeah. I think I’m a meg hunter now. Thanks for reading.

Visualizzazioni
  • Congrats. Get any pics or clips?

• @wolfmanbush i was to paranoid to go afk for .1 seconds and record. I do have a screenshot of me and my friend eating some cooked meg around the Shrouded Ghost Trinket, though.

• @gameglarb said in that was unexpected:

@wolfmanbush i was to paranoid to go afk for .1 seconds and record. I do have a screenshot of me and my friend eating some cooked meg around the Shrouded Ghost Trinket, though.

Def a risky season to mess around in during a situation like that.

Congrats again, a special experience for sure.

• @wolfmanbush Yup. The beast wasn’t attacking at all so I expected it to vanish, so glad it didn’t. I know others have had their funny ghost fish disappear this season, though.

Visualizzazioni
4 su 5