Hornet hill 19 help!!

• I'm looking for a particular pirate and if ur reading this please dm we need you man haha :) from nz! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I need that energy

Visualizzazioni
  • @sarah-jane2356 I know ur an insider from the silverblade eor! Lol

• They have the accounts that they chose to share publicly attached to their gamertag when using the xbox app

You might get a response that way. Assuming y'all are on cool terms with whatever you got going on here.

• @sarah-jane2356 said in Hornet hill 19 help!!:

I'm looking for a particular pirate and if ur reading this please dm we need you man haha :) from nz! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I need that energy

You can always use the recent played with feature and find his gamertag that way and send him a direct message.

• @sarah-jane2356 representatives from all across the sea of theives have informed me of an apparent "2nd date" on new golden sands outpost at 11pm oce time 😁, I'll send the invite. Destination. Reapers lair?

• @hornet-hill-19 said in Hornet hill 19 help!!:

@sarah-jane2356 representatives from all across the sea of theives have informed me of an apparent "2nd date" on new golden sands outpost at 11pm oce time 😁, I'll send the invite. Destination. Reapers lair?

alt text

• @hornet-hill-19 I knew we would meet again ♡

• So touching to see people reunite in real time.

Visualizzazioni
8 su 9