Pirate Cosmetics Won’t Keep On Pirate.

• Today I have encountered an issue with my pirate, as the title says no matter what I select from clothing chest to put on it will remove randomly, either a few minutes later or after dying.

This includes anything from the vanity chest including the selected title from vanity chest.

Has anyone else had the same issue?

Visualizzazioni
  • I've had it over and over for a few months now, but it's stopping with S7.

• I havnt seen this bug since the forsaken hunter, it was directly tied to that adventure as far as i knew, and was supposed to be patched out. If you really are having the issue still, record it, and file a support ticket.

• My frind and me have the same problem. Every time you died, skin and emotes reset itself to default.

• Just had the same issue today, thought it was just a one-off when it reset everything and then halfway through playing on a second sloop 1 hour later everything reset again clothing/ emotes/ title/ etc.

• Literally after the update, this started happening. After death, clothing, titles, weapons, animal names, etc. were removed. But today it seems to have stopped.

• the emote resetting part of it was very unpleasant lol

• I had this issue in the past even after the patch, the only fix for me was to use the potion to remake my character. I took a screenshot and refound the same model as my original after 4hours in the selection screen to make sure I could recreate to fix it.

• @wolfmanbush Yes, it's not good.

Visualizzazioni
1 su 9