how to level up the merchant's alliance quickly?

• hi pirates, i miss the last 8 levels to reach level 50 in the merchant alliance, but it seems to be very difficult to level up, i have tried several ways to find the fastest method wrecks, animals, deliveries... but everything seems to gain very little reputation. which is the fastest and most profitable method?

Visualizzazioni
    merchandisequestiongeneral
  • Lost shipment voyages running the emissary flag and lowering then raising the flag again after you sell at 5. Even doing it without the emissary is good, you get a ton of merchant loot from the lost shipments. If you sell during gold rush hour you’ll get a little bit of an extra boost.

• ... ooooh, i remember the time when i tried to get as many golden animals as possible to speed up the process.

But nowadays with the emissary system, cargo runs and wreck missions is the way to go.

• Do it all this coming Saturday ( Community Day). If you can sell with a Grade 5 emissary during Gold Rush hour it’s a 7.5x multiplier (2.5x for Grade 5 x 2x for Community Day x 1.5x for Gold Rush).

Same applies for any Gold & Glory weekend or Community Day.

• @sn0kanon I remember reading there is no Gold rush on this community day

• For merchants, i would say not to try and find the fastest way to level it, just find what ever the most enjoyable way to level merchant is for you. If you do something thats fast but absolutely grueling and dreadful for you to do every step of the way, it will feel like it takes longer than anything.

• @sudsierboar5526 You are right, no Gold Rush on Community Days. I pretty much never play during Gold Rush so my response was based on theory, not practice 😁

Visualizzazioni
merchandisequestiongeneral
6 su 7