buy a crew for the ship

• I have a suggestion that you make the players can buy a crew for the ship (bot)

Visualizzazioni
    merchandisegeneralquestionjust for funcompetition
  • SoT is not that kind of a game...

• @ryanooo3083 sadly this could be used as a cheese or indeed could hinder another player.
    SoT has always been about the shared world and as such, Rare would, I hazard to guess, always recommend you play as such with other pirates.

If you want smaller crews or to solo, there are options for that baked in to the system.

Cheers matey.

• @ryanooo3083

You don't have to buy a crew, Sir . Just be yourself , start an open Crew , yes i know that there are many duds this way but there will always be a few that you come to like and want to play again...

Yes , i know , there is a new wave of silence currently in SOT and probably in other games as well, but i keep talking and coercing (softly) them to open up to me or us and that sometimes works...

You see , bots are just that ...Bots...In real fighting situations then Crews will outgun you with cannons and in PvP and that may lead to a new dissapointment ... Just be yourself and go on the Seas , and don't give up when meeting people that totally don't communicate ...Remember Winners are Losers that never gave up!!!

i wish you the best of Luck in finding those Great Crewmembers who are still out there , and if you have found them , then i wish you fair winds and much fortunas.

Visualizzazioni
merchandisegeneralquestionjust for funcompetition
1 su 4