hello fellow pirates,
Today i'd like to talk about my favourite part of the game, and how it could come back : The Arena.
I think this mode could be the next big multiplayer hit of 2022/2023 with some adjustements.
I know that developers said they will not work on this anymore, but since i'm a little stubborn i will continue to think about it anyway.
PS : I'm a french pirate so excuse my english :)
So, let's begin !
First, the new arena concept would be a stand alone F2P (or very cheap - less than 15$). This would allow the game to be played by a lot of people.
Of course we should have microtransaction, but like in the main game, they should only be cosmetics.
when you open the menu in the new arena, you could see every reputation like in the main game, but everything except the one of the arena would be locked. I think that could bring some new curious people in the main game.
Now for the game :
- 6 boats per game
- Same level and reward as the arena now (or even better, more levels and more rewards)
- All rewards could be used in the main game, and all the main game cosmetics could be used in the new arena (except for boats cosmetics)
- Hull, sails and flag are imposed, but evolving with your level and/or commendations
- Maybe a ranked mode with MMR ?
We could have some new game modes :
- Bring back old mode with a lot of chest
- Actual mode
- Battle royal mode with red sea taking the game area (last boat floating win)
- Battle royal mode without boat, on very big island like shores of gold for exemple
We could also have some regular tournament (like in Rocket League for those who knows)
- Tournament tree of 24 boats (4 differents lobby, first 2 or 3 to each game go to next round)
- Exclusive rewards for tournament winners
- New rewards every 3-4 months ?
To make the game financially profitable, we would have the pirate emporium like in the main game, we could buy :
- Pirates cosmetics (clothes, outfit)
- Boats cosmetics (only helms, canons and anchor)
- Weapons cosmetics
If you're interested, i would love to see other ideas or what you think about this.
Thanks for reading :)