Rowboat water bug with clothes

• When the rowboat was introduced 2 weeks ago, everyone notice that the water physics is not well optimized for the rowboat, sometimes the water fill up the little ship, well that was not for me a game breaker until now, we have the cargo runs, in specific the clothes, so this bug (water physics) can ruin the experience by destroying your clothes, that you carefully take it to the ship. This photo that I take, was when I attached the rowboat to my sloop and the water for a second fill the rowboat, but the clothes anyways now are wet. Only a second!
    This need a fix, so the rowboat is useful for the clothes.alt text

Publications
    Vues
  • link text
    alt text

• What's even more interesting is when you hit a large wave and you suddenly have a submersible vehicle!
    Yup, needs a little tweak to make sure they can be used as intended for the Fine Cloth.

• @sshteeve also that, there are certain parts of the world with that kind of waves.

• It might be worth submitting a support ticket showing what's happening to Rare directly. I'm sure this isn't how rowboats are intended to work.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

You should find an option to add an image as evidence for what happened, and hopefully it will help them find a fix later on.

Publications
Vues
4 sur 5