Devils Merchant

• I just wanted to know when the cargo runs are actually going to be added, I dont see any merchant person in the Devils Roar as of yet.

Publications
    Vues
  • @poet1123 patience, matey. It’ll appear on week 3

• @weststormborn said in Devils Merchant:

@poet1123 patience, matey. It’ll appear on week 3

Although this is true, would it have really hurt them to have the merchant accept goods even if not selling contracts?

• One thing I will say is that the only way you could have named this post better is to call it "The Devil's Merchant", thanks for a laugh.

• @poet1123

Ahoy there, there's a little more specific info on the campaign page -

SET SAIL ON NEW VOYAGES
    Speaking of cargo, Forsaken Shores introduces an extra voyage type during Week 3: cargo runs! Deliver cargo safely to islands, seaposts or Outposts for a handsome reward – provided you can keep the cargo safe and in good condition. If your cargo spoils, your rewards will soon follow…

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forsaken-shores

• @admiral-rrrsole said in Devils Merchant:

@weststormborn said in Devils Merchant:

Although this is true, would it have really hurt them to have the merchant accept goods even if not selling contracts?

Yes! This please! Now we have to sail to Acient Spire (most of the times) for selling merchant stuff..

Since most of the crews do that, it is easy money just to wait near Acient Spire and "help" other crews unloading their loot ;)

• @admiral-rrrsole said in Devils Merchant:

@weststormborn said in Devils Merchant:

Exactly! It's most annoying having to travel back to Ancient SPire to get rid of our boxes of rocks or when completing Athena voyages in the Roar.

• @admiral-rrrsole I won’t lie I wish there was a merchant as well. I’m just explaining why it’s not there now how I feel about.

• as said previously its coming in week 3 with cargo runs as right now i imagine it would be quite hard to code it in and there isnt really any harm in not having it there for 2 weeks

• @weststormborn
    G'day mate, yeah I only quoted you to help my point. My comment wasn't directed at you.

Sorry for any confusion. :o)

Publications
Vues
9 sur 10