Game won't update?

• Usually it does it automatically, and if it doesn't all I have to do is go to the Microsoft Store (I'm on PC) and as soon as I log in it automatically begins downloading the patch.

But today, it won't update. I go to the store and all it says is "Play" instead of "Downloading" but when I play I get a mismatch.

Any ideas? Please help :(

Publications
    Vues
  • @luxolites
    Hey,
    have you tried this:

The first port of call should be to open the Microsoft Store app on Windows 10. This can be found by typing “Microsoft Store” into the search bar or by clicking the icon in the Start menu. When the app opens, click the three-dot icon in the top-right corner and then select Downloads and Updates. Sea of Thieves should be on the list, and if it has not recently been updated, it should begin updating now. You can also click "Get updates" to force the Microsoft Store to fetch anything that might require a patch.

Another step might be to actually visit the Sea of Thieves product page. This can be done by clicking on Sea of Thieves in the Downloads and Updates section or by searching for it using the Microsoft Store’s search functionality. When you reach the Sea of Thieves page, it should automatically begin updating.

In the event Sea of Thieves refuses to update on PC, even after visiting the two previously mentioned sections, consider resetting your PC and attempting the steps again. Worst case scenario, you might need to uninstall and reinstall the entire game.

• @sir-lotus said in Game won't update?:

@luxolites
    Hey,
    have you tried this:

The first port of call should be to open the Microsoft Store app on Windows 10. This can be found by typing “Microsoft Store” into the search bar or by clicking the icon in the Start menu. When the app opens, click the three-dot icon in the top-right corner and then select Downloads and Updates. Sea of Thieves should be on the list, and if it has not recently been updated, it should begin updating now. You can also click "Get updates" to force the Microsoft Store to fetch anything that might require a patch.

Another step might be to actually visit the Sea of Thieves product page. This can be done by clicking on Sea of Thieves in the Downloads and Updates section or by searching for it using the Microsoft Store’s search functionality. When you reach the Sea of Thieves page, it should automatically begin updating.

In the event Sea of Thieves refuses to update on PC, even after visiting the two previously mentioned sections, consider resetting your PC and attempting the steps again. Worst case scenario, you might need to uninstall and reinstall the entire game.

Thanks a lot! I didn't see the "Get Updates" button.

You are a gentleman and a scholar!

Publications
Vues
1 sur 3