Getting items from past seasons

• I don't know if there's a way to get things from past seasons, paid or otherwise. However, I think we should be able to get them for free, with requirements of course. If you've ever played Deep Rock Galactic, you might know that after a season ends, everything you missed is added to a loot pool you can access when you come across a rare storage crate. I think something like that would be fantastic for Sea of Thieves, giving new players older cosmetics, negating FOMO, and helping out people who don't have as much time to play the game. I don't really see any downsides other than maybe making Rare a little less money.

Publications
    Vues
  • @twiddydinks1125 Ahoy matey!

Items from past Seasons do return - This Season sees items added to the Pirate Emporium from a past season's rewards track - The Stingray Ship Set, for example!

So keep your eyes peeled as Seasons progress for more items as they get added and swapped in/out!

• @musicmee How many items return? Is it only select items like cosmetic sets or is it everything? If it's something that I could have earned for free I think it should still be free.

• @twiddydinks1125 Ahoy again!

We've not seen all items return yet so I couldn't say that... but a lot of stuff has been back - Pretty sure we are now seeing Season 7 stuff returning this update.

• @twiddydinks1125 anything that isn't season branded should be returning to outpost stores at some point.

• It’s easy to earn them during seasons. But they add them later with “troublesome requirements” that many tend to dislike.

• @twiddydinks1125 said in Getting items from past seasons:

@musicmee How many items return? Is it only select items like cosmetic sets or is it everything? If it's something that I could have earned for free I think it should still be free.

Usually they return with a dabloon price tag. I feel your logic is a bit flawed it's free when completing the season because you were active during that season and spent your time trying to earn the rewards, if you want items from previous seasons it should cost you either time or in-game currency

Publications
Vues
5 sur 7