PS5 - The Blacklisted -NA - All Welcome - PVE Focused

• We are a groups of PS5 players that are new to the game and looking to grow our numbers as we carve through the seas. We ask you have a mic and a can do attitude.

If this matches you then say hello and we can get you linked in with the rest of the crew !

Happy hunting we hope to see you around and keep an eye out for The Blacklisted !

Publications
    Vues
    communityeventsjust for funcompetitiongeneral
  • I'm down, have Mic+ experience , send me inv

• I'd like to join, have mic plus experience. Send invite.

• Invite me to your guild/PSN. PSN is Sneeches. love that you guys are PVE focused.

• Me please! Have mic. Psn x-ms-mona-x

• Hey there I would like to join I haven’t played an a while would like to get back into it. My psn is silvergunnner
    Disc is suoh/silver#9804

• I would love to join if there are still available spots PSN is Aegyc same for SoT and Discord

• Hi I'm interested in joining the guild. kenzo_23_ add me in discord. Kenzo233559 is my game id.

• I’m down send invite.

• I'm down as well, PSN: BlackbeardK9

• I’d love to be part of your crew! And I have a sloop to pledge too!
    PSN: PLG-Puppy
    Discord: downthebackstairs

• Interested. Have Mic + experience

• @diamondback-k9 hey I just sent you a request on PSN ! We will be on tonight around 7:30 PM EST !

• @execut10ner13 hey I just sent you a request on PSN ! We will be on tonight around 7:30 PM EST !

• @sneeches sent you a PSN request man. Soon as you add me we will get you invited. We log on tonight at about 7:30 PM EST

• @bootylicious736 got ya added we should be on tonight ! Roughly 7:30 PM EST

• I’ve been playing since 2018 and I’m trying to get back into the game! PlayStation gamer tag is Eastpointer303

• I would like to join I have a mic and experience

• My PSN is MHTxEvo

• I’m down!
    UK based and PSN is Gladiator995

• Send the invite I’m interested, new player tho.

• I’m very interested- have mic, experienced have mainly played solo looking for a fun group

• I'm new to this on ps5. Would love to join and makes some friends. Solo slooping gets boring even for a first timer. Psn: Ricmysta

• N1ghtFlameBG i have 300 hours good on pve and bad on pvp platform PC

Publications
Vues
communityeventsjust for funcompetitiongeneral
6 sur 25