More Decor to Be More Pirate!!! 🏴‍☠️

• I am a new player with Autism/adhd and I am immensely impressed, your game has everything a 27y pirate gal would need!! However, when I saved up the gold to Captain my very first sloop (her name is Tea With Forest Gods) I was disappointed after purchasing every plant available, that I only had one spot to place a floor plant hidden deep down in the sleep chamber of the ship. Yes the trinket and wall spots add to the space but I think a lot more options can be made available in time! Or even just upgrading the trinkets, art, ect. There’s tons of space to be creative here and allow pirates to REALLY show who they are through their ships! Imagine a Galleon coming at you vines and overgrowth, trees and plants mixed in with the cannons and wheel and maybe lightning bug lamps! Huge caravans of the seas full of goodies and glory billowing over with the gold coins, sea monster heads, and glittering jewels!! Behold the spoils of our plunders and beware what you show for it could cause prying eyes to scuttle you for your decorative treasure!! The bottom floor of the sloop can have 1-2 more floor spots, and PLEASE CONSIDER allowing us to add more decor to the mid floor (indoor and OUTDOOR) as well as near the wheel and anchor,I’m talking lets take the decor up a notch! Understandably the Sloop would still have the least spots vs the brig and galleon but more customization would be appreciated for us Sloop sailors!! Ideas would be smaller sloop sized lighting options, changing cooking zone, changing the appearance of permanent chests and barrels on the shops, more floor spots, more wall spots (big and small) ect. And we could even add to the plank at the front of the ship with designs or lighting that you have to perilously turn on and off to go stealth!! What if we could have AQUATIC PETS that either are in pretty tanks or can follow your ship! Or imagine camouflage! Or being able to decorate the outside of the ship on top of the skins? We could maybe change the lantern colors, the kind of pet cage, and even hanging decor that is not the main lighting. Or adding seating to the tent top for fishing! And we could have ship trails like a trail of sky fish or a trail of autumn leaves! I envisioned my ship FULL OF BOUNTIFUL BOOTY BILLOWING TO THE BRIMSS ARGG!! Or even DECOY TREASURE to beautify the visible decks of the ships (there’s always a price to pay for beauty mateys!!) I don’t always want to wait until an enemy is on my ship for them to see my taste in a few trinkets down below! Please please please up the decor spots on all the ships (the galleon of course can still have the most spots and unique items) but I really pictured my sloop to be a FOREST OF THE SEAS with beautiful plants and shiny gold trinket’s EVERYWHERE! And have items UNIQUE TO THE SLOOP that players can also work to unlock! I know the game is constantly being updated and y’all have done an AMAZING job of listening to the community but I’ve noticed this very same and similar requests all over the forums for the past 2 years since captaincy was introduced and I want you to know this is a huge community need. Thank you again for this game it really is beautiful and so so fun adventuring!! I know the sloop is to encourage community in the bigger ships but even some of your devs prefer to solo sloop and these ideas can work well on the bigger ships as well! Please allow us to make our ships even more special and unique to each pirate and crew, the players that would come for that alone would be astronomical so please consider this for future seasons/updates :)

Publications
    Vues
    just for funfeedbackgeneralxbox onecommunity
  • Welcome in, I like your ship name.

Good luck with your suggestions. I like the idea of aquatic pets.

• @wolfmanbush thank you to both!! :) hope to see you on the seas!

Publications
Vues
just for funfeedbackgeneralxbox onecommunity
2 sur 3