Transparency with new report options

• I note there is now 'movement exploit,aim exploit, toxic behaviour ' in the report options

On a previous vod it was stated that devs tend to patch funny launching although it is not bannable. There is now a map one and I'd like clarity on whether they are now considered bannable.

I am also somewhat concerned that these functions aren't capturing gameplay (feel free to correct if I'm wrong I've not used yet). I hope it isn't the case that some bans will occur just based on mass reporting and no evidence as systems like that are very abuseable and nepotism and things like streamer influence can play a big factor.

Publications
    Vues
  • My guess is it's more data collecting to help them out overall with support.

I'm not gonna worry about it just because I don't like worrying about stuff out of my control lol.

They don't really have a history of going extreme. People will claim it but I've never seen anything widespread or anything that I'd be too concerned about for this new thing.

I don't think mass reporting works nearly as effectively as people fear.

• Hoping to get some clarification as well. I know of one person who got banned, and the email reply to his question as to why was “sheer volume of toxicity and cheating reports” which, given this new reporting system, is quite scary.

• The in-game Report a Player option is only available when you have been in proximity to other players.

Reports are dealt with based on the evidence provided. Mass reporting from people who were not in proximity will add nothing to the overall report.

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game or suspect foul-play, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket via Rare Player Support. As this is a matter for Support and not the Forums, I'll be dropping anchor here.

Publications
Vues
3 sur 4