Playstation 5 Trophy

• Hello, I looked at the trophy list on PS5 and I have all the trophies to get platinum on PS5. If I buy the game on PS5 and connect with my Xbox account will I get the platinum?

Publications
    Vues
  • @musicmee said in Playstation 5 Trophy:

@m4th1eu Ahoy matey!

Aye! Any achievements you have unlocked will transfer over... so purchase away!

Hmm, half right ? From https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/18520352388754-Syncing-PlayStation-sup-sup-5-Trophies-with-other-platforms

If you have made progress on a different platform in Sea of Thieves, please be aware that when linking your Xbox Live account to your PlayStation™Network account, that only certain trophies will unlock automatically for previously completed progress.
    This is intended behaviour, as only achievements that can be completed once, such as becoming a Pirate Legend, will sync automatically with your trophies.
    Other completed achievements will not unlock the related trophy and so will need to be completed again.
    Any progress towards a trophy first made on Xbox, Windows, or Steam will not carry over to PlayStation®5, therefore the requirements for said trophy need to be met from scratch on PlayStation®5. This is due to how trophies are tracked on this platform.

• @lem0n-curry Good spot! Was not aware of this article.

I stand corrected :) But shouldn't be too hard to get the others done.

• @lem0n-curry Thanks you, im not gonna buy it on PS5 then, thanks you!

• @lem0n-curry said in Playstation 5 Trophy:

@musicmee said in Playstation 5 Trophy:

@m4th1eu Ahoy matey!

Hmm, half right ? From https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/18520352388754-Syncing-PlayStation-sup-sup-5-Trophies-with-other-platforms

If you have made progress on a different platform in Sea of Thieves, please be aware that when linking your Xbox Live account to your PlayStation™Network account, that only certain trophies will unlock automatically for previously completed progress.
    This is intended behaviour, as only achievements that can be completed once, such as becoming a Pirate Legend, will sync automatically with your trophies.
    Other completed achievements will not unlock the related trophy and so will need to be completed again.
    Any progress towards a trophy first made on Xbox, Windows, or Steam will not carry over to PlayStation®5, therefore the requirements for said trophy need to be met from scratch on PlayStation®5. This is due to how trophies are tracked on this platform.

there are still bugs. such as the trophies for reaching lvl 75 with the gold hoarders, order of souls and merchant alliance. I reached these milestones 2 years ago, and these trophies did NOT unlock for me.

• @sneeches said in Playstation 5 Trophy:

@lem0n-curry said in Playstation 5 Trophy:

@musicmee said in Playstation 5 Trophy:

@m4th1eu Ahoy matey!

there are still bugs. such as the trophies for reaching lvl 75 with the gold hoarders, order of souls and merchant alliance. I reached these milestones 2 years ago, and these trophies did NOT unlock for me.

Check if it's a known issue, else submit a Support ticket, maybe wait until April 30th.

• I am missing multiple trophies that ahould have auto popped

• I hope they fix the trophys soon!! Every trophy did a auto pop for me on ps5, but not the ''When You're A Professional Pirate'' - You Earned 10 Commendations -
    I have unlocked the whole glitterbeard - whole ''Legends of the sea '' Couple of the new War Chest, and whole Gold Curse on ps5 that means

81 Commendations for the gold curse
    98 Commendations For legend of the Sea
    7 Commendations War Chest

Why did i not recieve thee trophy yet, while friends of minee who never played it on pc got the trophy like after 1 - 3 days and it said 22% of players earned it>>>>

Please Rare Fix this, or even update us with a awnser

Publications
Vues
6 sur 9