Guild vs Crossplay Friends Question

• Greetings shipmates!

Per chance does anyone know how guilds and cross play works for integrating PC/PS5/Xbox friends?

Publications
    Vues
  • Can you be more specific? If you are asking if a guild an include players of different platforms, it sure can.

• Ah apologies.

My question is relating to how to crew up with players within your guild from differing platforms!

I’m setting up mine tomorrow and forewarned is forearmed and all that :)

• @captainwilks PS doesn't has the LFG so Discord is your friend when it comes to organizing a guild and keeping in touch with its members.

Just set your game to play with everyone and you are good to go.

• @metal-ravage

LFG?

The issue being how would I invite those players to my guild in the first instance if I can’t communicate in-game with gamertags etc?

• @captainwilks There is a guild invite emote for in game invitations, and if you add them to your xbox account friends list they will be able to be added through the guild management menu presumably.

Then when they choose to set sail, they can select to sail for a guild and if you're already using a ship and have set to allow guild members to join they can join you immediately.

• @captainwilks LFG- looking for group feature.

This is why you need Discord to organize your guild and invite new members. Of course you need to send guild invites for each member through SOT.

In-game, PS can use direct chat and you can use the guild emote to invite new members.

• Thanks guys. I’m glad it’s workable!

• Guild emote?

Publications
Vues
7 sur 9