Custom Safer Seas Servers

• Me and my friends had an idea where you can make custom servers in safer seas, as it will be balanced to play with friends, due to levels capping at 40 and gold being limited.
    It would also be really fun if you and your friends wanna mess around like have races or protect the king etc. It would also make TDMing and practicing pvp easier for friends. I think this would improve sea of thieves immensely, as it could also be used for friends to teach newer players basics of ship combat etc.

Publications
    Vues
    just for funcompetitiongeneralfeedbackcommunity
  • Nothing that a regular server can’t already provide.

• @epicranger22

Custom servers have been worked on for years, they have been silent on it for quite a while now though, so I'm not sure it's still something we'll be able to use in the future. For now they're only available to Partners.

What you want won't be part of Safer Seas though, as they said Safer Seas won't have any feature that isn't on the High Seas.

• @epicranger22 All this "practicing pvp with friends" doesn't works usually. You can't learn how to swim on land.

• @metal-ravage yeah but I mean more like TDMing or doing random challenges like king of the hill or whatever, idk it was more a random idea

• I think Safer Seas a Great the way the are. There is no need to change 'em in any way, for now.

Publications
Vues
just for funcompetitiongeneralfeedbackcommunity
1 sur 6