When should we expect the game to be fixed?

• I sail on a galleon crew 3 nights a week. Each sailing session between the 4 of us the total amount of disconnections is between 7-10. When will this issue be fixed? Also when will we be able to take crates again from the merchant? Will the shark spawn rate be turned down? The most frustrating of all these is the disconnections. When doing hourglass and coming off the black screen is when most of the disconnections happen.

Publications
    Vues
  • Will the shark spawn rate be turned down?

Please dont.

• Why? It needs to be. You cant get in the water

• Need to wait until April 30th when the next season and update drops to see if anything is fixed.

• I hope the disconnects happen less and raids/diving works better sooner rather than later but I dunno.

There are so many different things struggling in this game right now it's probably pretty overwhelming for them, along with the ps5 stuff going on.

My guess is that the gold and glory next weekend is gonna be a pretty bumpy ride with where the performance is right now in the game.

• @lt-josh84 TBH it's Rare, I wouldn't have any high hopes for them to fix anything. I normally just switch to another game (that at least works as intended) when SoT crashes twice when I open it or I get an infinite blackscreen.

Publications
Vues
5 sur 6