The Priestess Vision

• The original story of the naming of my Pirate from UO. Hope you enjoy :)

The Priestess Vision

Publications
    Vues
  • Instead of linking to a 3rd party link, why not just copy and paste that here?

• @personalc0ffee The story relies on the font formatting, italics, which don't paste and I have not been able to get whole paragraphs to italics on these forums.

Also that is the site for UO from back in the day, at one time all games were discussed there.

• @foambreaker said in The Priestess Vision:

@personalc0ffee The story relies on the font formatting, italics, which don't paste and I have not been able to get whole paragraphs to italics on these forums.

Also that is the site for UO from back in the day, at one time all games were discussed there.

Hmm, that's weird.

When I looked it, I didn't notice any special text or formatting.

Edit: Ah, there are parts of it italicized and theirs is subtle. That or I'm metaphorically blind.

OK so you can italicize blocks of text but there is some kind of character limit so you have to do some kind of unknown amount a little at a time.

• @personalc0ffee The italics are future.

I have the original which was in color with some art, but I am having trouble with GoDaddy so I can't seem to get anything but 404 out of that.

If I could get that working I also have a whole slew of UO pirating screenshots.

I'm also looking for The Black Art of Piracy which was a how to in RP for UO Pirating, that seems to be lost on the internet but I have a copy somewhere.

• @foambreaker I have no idea what you are saying.

Publications
Vues
6 sur 7