Who is the most powerful Skeleton Lord?

• I found it interesting to see that some skeletons were summoning Graymarrow's ghost to stop Flameheart's accession.

Makes me wonder, who would win a fight between all the Skeleton Lords featured? Which is stronger and which is weaker?

I would love to see Rare put some of them in conflict at some point.

Publications
    Vues
  • Graymarrow is the meaning of brute force. His shockwave is MUCH more powerful than what it is in the game. Lore wise, it nearly parts the ocean.

Brigssy is... Brigssy.

Gold hoarder has veilstones as eyes.

Flameheart is a skeleton lord and not an ashen lord unlike many think.

Flameheart would win because of how smart he is alone (even though he is dumb af in the novel).

• Briggsy is my favorite, I root for underdogs

she is the adventurer, the wild one

I like that about her

• I think Stitcher Jim SHOULD be the most powerful, but he was actually really easy to defeat.

• @gilbot81 said in Who is the most powerful Skeleton Lord?:

I think Stitcher Jim SHOULD be the most powerful, but he was actually really easy to defeat.

Skeleton Lords and Ashen Lords are diffrent beings.

Also Jim is just a puppet. No way he is the most powerful one.

• sans undertale

• @thorumsu ah apologies, I misread, that’s what I get for using the forums on my phone!

Skeleton then I would go for Greymarrow, seeing as he can stop pirates returning from the Ferry of the Damned.

• @gilbot81 said in Who is the most powerful Skeleton Lord?:

@thorumsu ah apologies, I misread, that’s what I get for using the forums on my phone!

Skeleton then I would go for Greymarrow, seeing as he can stop pirates returning from the Ferry of the Damned.

Flameheart can literally control The Ses Of The Damned AND bound souls.

• It's Shelley the Crab.

• @thorumsu said in Who is the most powerful Skeleton Lord?:

Graymarrow is the meaning of brute force. His shockwave is MUCH more powerful than what it is in the game. Lore wise, it nearly parts the ocean.

Brigssy is... Brigssy.

Gold hoarder has veilstones as eyes.

Flameheart is a skeleton lord and not an ashen lord unlike many think.

Flameheart would win because of how smart he is alone (even though he is dumb af in the novel).

Ashen lords are skeleton lords, just with the ashen curse, but flame heart is an ashen lord, though to my understanding he became a skeleton lord first then ashen later.

Either way, you are right that he would absolutely win, he is themed to be the most powerful character in the entire sea of thieves

• @lleorb

Spinal... he has a figurehead and a costume now. No other Skellie Lord does...

• @goldsmen Flameheart is the biggest threat to the sea of ​​thieves, but that's thanks to its army, strongholds... In a battle, Graymarrow's knowledge of magic could be decisive.

I think only Graymarrow and maybe Cap'n can rival Flameheart.

Publications
Vues
11 sur 12