Daily rewards

• i think rare should add daily rewards e.g 10 doubloons, or 100 gold, and maybe with a seven day streak of claiming them, you get 10 ancient coins or something like that?

Publications
    Vues
    community
  • https://www.seaofthieves.com/event-hub

they have the daily deed type of deal

no streaks though

• @wolfmanbush

When +1000 or +3000 randomly appears 😆

• You already can make 4000 gold and some renown for 2 daily deeds. So that system already is there.

Perhaps the daily deeds should be easier found, since i think most new players won't find them.
    Maybe move the daily deeds to the 'start' screen when you press TAB. So make the Season Pass en Reputation bottons a bit smaller, so you can create a bar like botton for the daily deeds underneath them.

• What if my Renown is already 100 and I don't benefit from daily deeds? I agree, small login bonuses that build up to a small amount of Ancient Coins once a week or so. It'd sure keep me coming back everyday and considering that plunder pass ;)

• I am sure people pointed out that daily rewards are already in the game. However, speaking of daily rewards, they could definitely be reworked. Daily rewards or tasks are suppose to be an incentive for people to log in daily. However, i would bet most people in SoT are either not aware or simply do not care much about them. They just “appear” as completed by just playing the game. Personally, i would not log in just to eat a banana and get 1000g. Not worth it.

Publications
Vues
community
5 sur 6