Different Kinds of Pirates

• I compose a compromise to character creation. As an artist who is very particular about character design, I suggest a system, for those who want their pirate to look a certain way. If the player can make a compelling design (through art works/concept drawings), one detailed enough that 3d artists are able to understand the figure, then maybe Rare would consider creating that character for them, playable in game. One can dream, though it doesn't hurt to try.

Publications
    Vues
    feedbackfan artquestioncommunitycompetition
  • Well basically having free 3D commissions for their character is quite slow, time consuming, and beneficial to such a small group of people, and would mess with all the other cosmetics in the game, I can't really see this going...

However I would like to see some basic toggles and whatnot for the IPG, because say you have a character in mind that you're after, give me a gender, age, or size toggle because if I'm after a Pendragon look alike I'm never going to select a skinny grandma character, and if I'm going for a Wild Rose look-alike I'm never going to choose a gigantic globe guy. Just something to refine it down a little better would be nice...

• @gallerine5582 said in Different Kinds of Pirates:

Well basically having free 3D commissions for their character is quite slow, time consuming, and beneficial to such a small group of people, and would mess with all the other cosmetics in the game, I can't really see this going...

However I would like to see some basic toggles and whatnot for the IPG, because say you have a character in mind that you're after, give me a gender, age, or size toggle because if I'm after a Pendragon look alike I'm never going to select a skinny grandma character, and if I'm going for a Wild Rose look-alike I'm never going to choose a gigantic globe guy. Just something to refine it down a little better would be nice...

It takes forever to find just the right pirate. I reroll appearance all the time just because of that. Would be great to pre-select skin color, size, etc before the game starts randomly designing.

• @rickdiculous749 if I remember correctly it’s down how they manage the cosmetics for our pirates to prevent clipping they have a select few body types

Publications
Vues
feedbackfan artquestioncommunitycompetition
3 sur 4