Language Stuck in German even though I am English

• So my game is stuck in German and my region is set to America and English.
    I reinstalled the game all 72GBs and its still in german...

I played the game yesterday for the first time and everything was fine... Now today opening the game it is in German even after reinstalling.

Publications
    Vues
  • @washiestlotus45 See if your device's setting is set to German. Sea of Thieves is supposed to follow that.

If that doesn't help, you can try raising a ticket with support here.

• @washiestlotus45

You can change language in Settings - Accessibility Settings and then clicking on "German" at Game Language under the Gameplay header (it's the first).

That brings up a list of languages - choose English … and a restart to take effect.

Italicized words may need their German translation.

• @lem0n-curry On windows 10 I don't see a Accessibility Settings

• @washiestlotus45 said in Language Stuck in German even though I am English:

@lem0n-curry On windows 10 I don't see a Accessibility Settings

I just checked but I have it (both in the Steam and W10 of the game) - it's the 7th option from above (in case the German translation is something less obvious) between Audio Settings and Pirate Profile.

• @lem0n-curry In game?

@lem0n-curry In game?

Actually at the start-up screen. In game I seem to have less options (but in Steam it's the bottom one)

• @lem0n-curry You said you have it in W10 of the game what does that mean?

@lem0n-curry You said you have it in W10 of the game what does that mean?

I play almost always in Steam, but I checked in the Windows 10 version for you - and it was in the settings menu of the start up screen.

• @lem0n-curry Ohhhh well I play on the steam version as well, are they not the same? Anyways am I going to settings in the game or in steam itself?

@lem0n-curry Ohhhh well I play on the steam version as well, are they not the same? Anyways am I going to settings in the game or in steam itself?

As you said

On windows 10 I don't see a Accessibility Settings

I assumed you used the Windows version.
    But I have the Accessibility Settings in front of me in the Steam version - it's in the game.

• @lem0n-curry I very much appreciate your help I opened up google translate and typed in Accessibility settings and ended up finding the language settings!

@lem0n-curry I very much appreciate your help I opened up google translate and typed in Accessibility settings and ended up finding the language settings!

I did say earlier

Italicized words may need their German translation.

Freut mich zu hören, dass es geklärt wurde. 😎

Publications
Vues
2 sur 14