Man O War, a legendary idea

• I’m not the first to say it, and I’m definitely not going to be the last, but I have a idea of a good way to bring the Man O War into the game. What if we had a new boss when we finish a regular skelly fleet battle, yes a Man O War but when we get a good amount of ancient coins. You can of course comment and let me know what you think.

Publications
    Vues
  • @theurgicfox47th Ancient Coins? Nah, too easy to farm. Alliance servers would have tons, and even your regulars would eventually not need to buy any. A large sum of gold would be fitting however. A Man O' War boss fight at the end of the skeleton fleet though, wicked idea! I've been wanting this for ages.

• @mferr11 At least a small amount of ancient coins maybe like 50 or so not the 200 or so that ancient skellys give you, but adding a Man O War would be amazing because we would also be getting up grade sizes to ships and possibly a whole new ship with the Man O War,

Sloop would have 2

New ship would have 3

Brig would have 4

Gally 5

And Man O would have 6

• But that’s only hope, the devs may never add a Man O War to the game, If a noticeable amount of people asked for it, then we would have it, but sadly no one can. Because we don’t ask them.

Publications
Vues
1 sur 4