Nintendo Switch ☠️🏴‍☠️ Pirates

• Sea of thieves on Nintendo Switch! Is this a possibility? I think the community can grow and they have the chance to play anywhere. Using the cross on pc and console they can join the servers and play with those friends than can’t afford a new console and have the opportunity to taste the pirate life! #bemorepirate

Publications
    Vues
  • I don't know how this could work honestly. In Xbox it doesn't really perform really well, capped at 30 FPS. IDK how it would be on Nintendo Switch. Also, I don't know how they could link Nintendo and Xbox accounts

• It would be workin in the Future with the Xcloud Streaming Service because that is not hardware related because the cloud servers streaming the game on your Device!

• No. Switch would chugs too much. Switch can barely handle smash bros.

• sea of thieves is a xbox and pc exclusivity so dont expect it to show up anywhere else than xbox and pc

• Switch struggles with BoTW, doubt it could handle SoT.

• The game runs terrible on xbox as it is, the only way I see it happening is if the rumours of xcloud/game pass on switch come to fruition.

• this would be horrible imagine the visual quality drop and the unimaginable load times and lag.

• @KING-DEKA has it. Xcloud will be the only chance we have of seeing Sea of Thieves on the switch. The Switch will be an excellent Xcloud device if it is enabled there.

Publications
Vues
1 sur 9