Captain's Logbook

• I think this would be a great addition to the ship. You can check it for recent players (and be able to add a friend, block or report from the game and not through the xbox app)

You could have a list of voyages completed, loot turned in (with gold gains) and have them totalled for the session so you can see how much you've acquired. Also you could see the career totals as well (castaway chests, villainous skulls, nautical miles sailed, etc)

EDIT: Maybe even have a list of achievements you could compare with your crew. Could start up some story telling on long journeys.

Views
  • I thought this post would get more traction here. Maybe Reddit is the place to go?

Or is it that recent players works better on xbox than that xbox app on windows 10

• @m1sterpunch

No it is a very good idea. Some of us was recently talking about this here:

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/76137/session-log-of-items-sold

That is why it would be nice to have a sticky place for ideas and suggestions. Why @ENF0RCER has been trying to keep up a list in a post.

Adding a list of recent players is a good addition for the reasons you mentioned.

This should be the official place instead of Reddit.

• @x-crowheart-x said in Captain's Logbook:

@m1sterpunch

No it is a very good idea. Some of us was recently talking about this here:

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/76137/session-log-of-items-sold

That is why it would be nice to have a sticky place for ideas and suggestions. Why @ENF0RCER has been trying to keep up a list in a post.

Adding a list of recent players is a good addition for the reasons you mentioned.

This should be the official place instead of Reddit.

Yeah I agree with crowhart here @m1sterpunch I would like to see a Captians Log for stringing together Adventure and tales more then simply a then just a simple stat recorder, what your suggesting sounds more like a ships menfest and order history then an actual Captian's Log. We have enough stat trackers as it is with commendations.

I understand why you would want such things as it is a standered in all loot grinders but thats not supposed to be the main premise of the game. Althou somthing like this is very much needed and would be incredibly useful.

Also If you wish to have your post to gain more traction and not be seen by the Majority you can Request to add your post to my Community Idea's Master List as Crow mentioned. As the way the forums work now many idea's and suggestion go unseen and therefore not disscussed. As the forum does not have a search feature and the tag system seems to serve no purpose as well as the no necroing rule which prevent new disscussion of old topics in favor of new ones. Which is why i created the list as i tried to find, collect and organise some of the best idea's and solutions together in my Rogue Wave project. Unfortunately i quickly realized how difficult it is to find old post and just how many great idea's got buried before any of them had a chance to be seen. If you want your posts to work in the forum you have to do a bit of leg work to advertise them espicially if you post during a very active time in the forum.

• @m1sterpunch Your post has been added to the list. Thankyou for your contribution.

Views
1 out of 5