NEW ITEM: Wheelbarrow!

• Basically a rowboat for the land.
    Place multiple chests and items in it. The more items the slower it goes. Likewise uphill and downhill speeds.
    Use your right and left triggers to steer it.
    Two or three other pirates could ride in it.
    Sorry: It doesn't float.

Have Wheelbarrow Races! Shoot from it while your crewmate pushes.

WHEELBARROW! WHEELBARROW!

Views
  • @captain-arcanic great idea. I really want the devs to come up with creative ways to carry more than one item at a time. On land at any rate, this would nicely solve that problem. Also, some kind of wagon for rough terrain might help also.

• Im wanting an Donkey :D you can use him as Loot-„Boy“ and you can ride it or hold it as Pet in the Basement :D

• @captain-arcanic

lol I mentioned that here, 6 months ago.

• There's actually Carts already in the game.
    I suggested they should put em at Outposts awhile ago.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429351106817294338/503193235959840783/IMG_a4a8dd24-6daa-4534-89f5-a454769e74da.png

• Why are we not funding this?! Imagine hopping into a wheelbarrow and have your crewmate push you into a group of skeletons. Pirate bowling!

• @captain-arcanic huge group of skeletons in the way of your Athena chest? Simple solution:

• get wheelbarrow
    • fill it with gunpowder
    • push

This needs to be a thing!

• @captain-arcanic good idea, but how can we get this on a boat. My insane ideas must come to fruition.

• @weststormborn said in NEW ITEM: Wheelbarrow!:

@captain-arcanic good idea, but how can we get this on a boat. My insane ideas must come to fruition.

Drive it onto your rowboat.

• @captain-arcanic said in NEW ITEM: Wheelbarrow!:

@weststormborn said in NEW ITEM: Wheelbarrow!:

@captain-arcanic good idea, but how can we get this on a boat. My insane ideas must come to fruition.

Drive it onto your rowboat.

Or you could pick up an empty barrow just like a chest.

Views
1 out of 10