Weight characteristic and Two-Person Chest

• Wouldn’t it be great if chests had a weight characteristic? Small and noticeable - resulting in different movement speeds and also indicative of potential value when turning in.

Furthermore, I would love to see a treasure so rare and plentiful - that it would take TWO able-bodied pirates to carry it... think of how the experience would change!

Views
  • @baconwrappedsac I like it, but it would cause issues for a solo player if they happen to dig it up or find it, I would be against the player being SoL maybe have a solo player have to drag it. I dunno, I do like the idea though.

• @hellzheadsdown you can cut it in half obviously xD. It just loses some value.

• @baconwrappedsac Your first suggestion I like. Heavier chests like the Captains chests would be worth more and lighter chests would be worth less. Your second point is also good but what about solo players why should they miss out on a potential money gain. You could make it similar price to a Marauders chest but then it would be a waste of time.

• @gloog well if I cut it in haft I'll just take both sides and turn on their ends making them makeshift barrels of booty, no gold lost.

• Same could apply for fishing - it takes 2 players to land a bigger, rarer catch.

• lol Give the man a wheelbarrow. :o)

• I like the idea of dragging it, or making it god-awful slow for a single person to carry - somewhere in the realm of fairness to all crew/carry combinations.

I think with a little thought and some mechanics it can be accomplished though!

• @baconwrappedsac awesome

Views
7 out of 9