Sea of Thieves at New York Comic Con (Updated 8th Oct)

• @musicmee Just bought four things 😣. A tad of Christmas shopping for the other half. She's been on about the Stubbin Ferryman for weeks.

• @musicmee
    Thx... that's another Black & Gold Reaper Cup on the way!
    Still... never... can have too many cups.

• @musicmee if you're not kidding...hit me up. I have a 'little' experience ;-)

• @rich223820 She's gonna love him, he is awesome!

@Friedwilly Nice! Hope you get to wear it with pride!

@SpecialAdvisor Deadly serious, so will hit you up when I'm ready :D

• @musicmee question re: the store promotion.

If one had ordered some stuff from the store on the 2nd October and the comicon promotion was only announced on the 3rd will the purchase still get you a code for the figurehead do you think?

If I have to order more stuff because I was a day early I will, but it might effect my desire to purchase things in the future what with the bad taste it'd leave in my mouth.

• @boxcar-squidy I'm not sure on that front @khaleesibot may have the answer, but for the flintlock code, any outstanding preorders that hadn't gone through/been delivered WERE eligible for the code.

So I have a hunch it will probably be the same this time.

• @mr-dragon-raaar yeah they've been really nice in the past and I sent them an email already, we'll see.

If they have previously sorted people out with the Ebon Flintlock then at least there's precedent.

Hillariously it was the mention of the NYCC panel that made me want to buy the comics in the first place. So missing out on a promotion for buying stuff from the store, that is inspired by an event that itself inspired my purchase, would have a certain irony to it that would make me chuckle. A bitter, salty chuckle, but a chuckle none the less.

• Ahoy maties!

It looks like codes are starting to roll out to inboxes now!

Just had a few hit mine!

• Yup, got mine.

• @musicmee said in Sea of Thieves at New York Comic Con (Updated 8th Oct):

Ahoy maties!

Just had a few hit mine!

...and indeed mine as well! :-D

• Just wanted to post that I have the Athena's Fortune book pre-ordered as of the last event for the Ebon Flintlock and I just received a code for the Spinal Figurehead :)

• It´s awesome, fits in perfectly I think.

• @musicmee sagte in Sea of Thieves at New York Comic Con (Updated 8th Oct):

Ahoy maties!

Just had a few hit mine!

More important is that the Comic Con Video is Rolling out with tons of Informations!

• @Musicmee I wasn't around this past weekend. Think it is too late to order and get the code? I don't see mention of it on the store site....

• @nofears-fun Ahoy matey!

Unfortunately, it is too late to qualify for the figurehead by ordering off of the store, however, Santa may have come a bit early this year... check your messages matey!

• @king-deka Where? WHEN? NOW!??

• @commodoremerlin Nope, not yet, well, not that I can see :P

I think @KING-DEKA is eagerly watching out for it, like I am :P

• @musicmee Same for me.. Just got the feeling I missed something :D

We all know that the YouTube Subscription Feed behaves strangely sometimes.

• Codes appearing on eBay for quite a price.
    It’s it against the game or store guidelines to list the codes on eBay?

• got my code, can't wait to see it on my ship

• @friedwilly @SpecialAdvisor @BloodMC @Musicmee

Fellow Scallywags...What was the subject line for the email?
    And who was the sender? I ordered something....and no code thus far. :(

• @bo05ter Ahoy matey!

The subject and sender are as follows...

Sender: customerservices@bandstores.co.uk
    Subject: Sea Of Thieves DLC - Your unique code

Don't panic just yet, codes are still rolling out so should be with you soon.

• @musicmee LOL just edited the post to tag everyone including you who said they got theirs and you're all pro-active! What a champion, thank you sir.

• Still waiting on my code unfortunately. Hopefully it is sent at some point today! Really love the ode to KI, and Spinal was the original Rare pirate of course ; ) Hoping I won't have to email bandstores directly to get this sorted out.

• Was this the only way of getting the figurehead, or will they release it in game again like they did for the huntress (perfect dark) one?

• How am I only just finding out about this?!? :( can’t believe I’ve missed out

• i see @Musicmee good show! mate hope people get it see you forums later

• I am giving one Spinal Figurehead away on my Instagram account.

GIVEAWAY: Spinal Figurehead. I got my hands on two of these awesome figureheads and I am giving one away!

• @lt-swag-johnson said in Sea of Thieves at New York Comic Con (Updated 8th Oct):

I am giving one Spinal Figurehead away on my Instagram account.

GIVEAWAY: Spinal Figurehead. I got my hands on two of these awesome figureheads and I am giving one away!

Kudos to you Sir... nice for a Pirate to share his booty!
    Got the "Skelly" myself... a fine addition to the collection.

• Well this is strange... already have my code... nothing outstanding with the store.

Just received another code this morning.

If anyone wants to benefit from this ( and doesn't have one already ) , I have one to give away, 1st one to post up I'll DM them the code.

• @piratecraggy
    A free figure head you say! Well hello to you good sir.

• @kumokiri

Congrats... shall send you the code in one mo!
    Enjoy!

• I didnt get my code, but a quick email to the store saw it land in my inbox a few minutes later.

• @piratecraggy may the wind forever blow in your favour.

• @kumokiri

And for you Sir!, fair Seas & bootious bounty!

Views
50 out of 76