6 Free unused Codes.

• Your promotional code for Five (5) Days Xbox Game Pass**: DR4YPK6FMJJHMYYYKGHYK4MKZ
    Your promotional code for Five (5) Days Xbox Game Pass**: 239MDMYYRX7JT77KHHRDPDJJZ
    Your promotional code for Five (5) days Xbox Live Gold***: YHH3CFMG6X79RW3CD2XFQ9C6Z
    Your promotional code for Five (5) Days Xbox Game Pass**: 3W64F4DWQHM7PJQT6X3MV7MPZ
    Your promotional code for Five (5) days Xbox Live Gold***: X2TX9XT2HF4MK6KY66YKTW4PZ
    Your promotional code for Five (5) days Xbox Live Gold***: 2VK9QFGW7JKYMFJC3PKQMF2JZ

Just bought 4 packs of the cookies yesterday. I play on PC. I wont be using the codes listed above so first come first serve. Enjoy you thieves!!!!! =P

Views
  • @noruas I won’t be using any of these codes myself but I just wanted to say what a kind hearted fellow you are. It was probably no skin off your back to post this and the gaming community needs more people like you on board. Hats off to you my friend and all the best in your experience on the seas.

• @noruas Im much appreciated of your free offer here. I also dont need these codes aswell but have to say this. The world needs more people like you!

• @noruas said in 5 Free unused Codes.:

Your promotional code for Five (5) Days Xbox Game Pass**: DR4YPK6FMJJHMYYYKGHYK4MKZ
    Your promotional code for Five (5) Days Xbox Game Pass**: 239MDMYYRX7JT77KHHRDPDJJZ
    Your promotional code for Five (5) days Xbox Live Gold***: YHH3CFMG6X79RW3CD2XFQ9C6Z
    Your promotional code for Five (5) Days Xbox Game Pass**: 3W64F4DWQHM7PJQT6X3MV7MPZ
    Your promotional code for Five (5) days Xbox Live Gold***: X2TX9XT2HF4MK6KY66YKTW4PZ
    Your promotional code for Five (5) days Xbox Live Gold***: 2VK9QFGW7JKYMFJC3PKQMF2JZ

Just bought 4 packs of the cookies yesterday. I play on PC. I wont be using the codes listed above so first come first serve. Enjoy you thieves!!!!! =P

48 views, guaranteed the codes are gone and did you even get a thank you lol ???

• Go easy on the cookies mate, you are not getting any younger...

• Don't need any of these and they're probably taken already, but good guy you for sharing them.

It's pretty sad that I don't see a single "thank you" in this thread. C'mon guys manners go a long way.

• I purchased 2 bags of Sea Of Thieves Chips Ahoy cookies today. $2.99 each.

Took pictures of 3 bags with my cell phone as an experiment.
    #BeMorePirate

What I discovered is that you don't have to buy the cookies for the codes to work.

The codes are placed right on the bottom of the package.

I have all the in game Onyx items now.
    There is only 4 items to unlock and you only need 4 codes.

• @ghostwolfviking I have 2 out of the 4 thanks to a friend in the States....need to encourage my brother to eat more cookies! :D

EDIT: or at least 'browse' ;)

• Also have a 5 day XBL Gold Code going begging if anyone wants it as I'm paid up until next year :)

• @noruas said in 6 Free unused Codes.:

Your promotional code for Five (5) Days Xbox Game Pass**: DR4YPK6FMJJHMYYYKGHYK4MKZ

Very nice of you to post these, not that I needed them but to those who redeemed..... how about a thanks!!
    #SeaofUngratefulThieves

• @ghostwolfviking I purchased two bags and the codes don't work thanks to someone having done exactly this experiment. A week emailing back and forth with ChipsAhoy support with them saying things like "maybe its an H" and "we'll have to escalate this issue". Sounds more like too bad, guess you should have just registered your code in the store like everyone else and avoided buying these chemical tasting pucks.

Fsake - if you are going to place prize codes on the bottom of the box in view of anyone, then your support better come prepared with codes to help out your actual paying customers that got screwed over by a stock boy and his five friends that play SoT.

I don't know who is more responsible for the idiotic nature of this promotion but both Rare and these stupid cookies leave a bad taste in my mouth.

• @lnin0
    I agree. When I noticed the codes on the bottom I laughed.
    The codes need to be placed inside the bag.
    A purchase required to get access to codes.

At $2.99 each I can tell you the Chips Ahoy cookies are not even worth buying.
    $12 to unlock a compass, bucket, shovel and tankard.

• Mmmm any are posible send me codes for private??? Pleaseeeeeeeee!! Thanks you all first!!
    Im on spain hard to get this and good form finish ónix collection :(

• No chips ahoy in my country. 😢
    I want free things!

• A good friend sent me some codes as I'm in Australia and the promotion is USA only.
    Unfortunately only two of the codes worked.

Oh well, it was something for nothing so I am grateful to have gotten the compass and peg-leg to match my pre-order Black Dog outfit.

• If it's possible could I get some codes for game pass it's aggravating when I can't buy any myself, please and thanks

• @samuel961 As this thread was 3 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic!

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
1 out of 17