Cosmetics/Weapons

• @miffednote201 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@closinghare208 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@miffednote201 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Even down to the nationality/oriental type clothing and hair/beard styles they have in the art-book is outrageously cool. I also saw tons of NPC looking characters smoking pipes which they definitely need to add!!

pipes would change the rating of this game so they won't add it now

I think teenagers could handle some pipe smoking emotes or brief pipe use!

alt text

ok but the rating now saying use of alcohol and they would have to change it to say use of alcohol and tobacco

• @xzorganism said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

That womens hair on the fourth pic in the original post (the top third one from the left) looks so good.

The jacket/shirt & belt look amazing as well.

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@xzorganism said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

That womens hair on the fourth pic in the original post (the top third one from the left) looks so good.

alt text

Your correct about the hair. The jacket/belt I was referring to was the 1st concept on the female in the second row.

• I am also loving the blue/gold Kungfu looking Gi one the third concept from the left in the second row; and I still want that Lord Guardian tattoo on the concept on the top right.

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@xzorganism said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

alt text

Your correct about the hair. The jacket/belt I was referring to was the 1st concept on the female in the second row.

Here is actual footage of the developers themselves using these models; makes me a little jealous they got to enjoy these cosmetics but they still exclude them.

link text

• Here is a render of a model with an alternate white colored "Ruffian Sea Dog Shirt" and what appears to be a black and silver alternate of the "Sea Dog" belt and "Grand Admiral" boots

alt text

• Tan alternate of the "Mercenary" & "Black Dog" gloves which are actually one of the better styles of gloves available. Having another color option would be amazing.

• White alternate of the "Majestic Sovereign" shirt

alt text

• Grey/Silver alternate of the "High Collar Jacket"

alt text

• Red/Burgundy alternate of what appears to be the "Ferryman" jacket. Definitely one of the better jackets in the game; so having another option with or without the golden steed emblem would be nice.

alt text

• And we all still know deep down that we have a special place in our hearts still waiting on these two concepts that were shown on the mannequin in the clothing shops in the past. I believe the hat can still be seen behind the shopkeeper from time to time.

This is still way better than the "Bone Crusher" sets that were released. I am not taking away from those sets because are still pretty cool but this easily outclasses them.

alt text

This one as well.

alt text

I am also loving the blue/gold Kungfu looking Gi one the third concept from the left in the second row.

Another look at this.

alt text

• I'm also still waiting to be able to switch what sides I can equip my eyepatch, hook, and pegleg on!! Such a small detail would exponentially increase a pirates uniqueness!

We still need the following hairstyles as well. How can they give NPC's such sweet looking setups and leave us out in the cold!

alt text

alt text

alt text

We need these dreadlocks as well....

alt text

I am also loving the blue/gold Kungfu looking Gi one the third concept from the left in the second row; and I still want that Lord Guardian tattoo on the concept on the top right.

alt text

• I also weirdly like this purple shirt ^

• It really is a shame to see how many cosmetics Rare is sleeping on.

• @mferr11 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

It really is a shame to see how many cosmetics Rare is sleeping on.

Agreed. Honestly I feel like they could bust these out in no time if attempted. There has to be one Dev that likes cosmetics right? If they took a vote amongst the community I think most people would say they would like to see all these implemented.

I know there was an issue of certain weapons looking too much alike and they removed some; but that honestly never bothered me. Most people are rich enough now anyways where it wouldn't matter. I would buy these with in game gold or Pirate Emporium currency even though some are already re-skins of current cosmetics; it would still be nice to have the variety!

@mferr11 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Agreed. Honestly I feel like they could bust these out in no time if attempted. There has to be one Dev that like cosmetics right? If they took a vote I think most people would say they would like to see all these implemented.

I know there was an issue of certain weapons looking too much alike and they removed some; but that honestly never bothered me. Most people are rich enough now anyways where it wouldn't matter. I would buy these with in game gold or Pirate Emporium currency even though some are already re-skins of current cosmetics; it would still be nice to have the variety!

They would already receive my vote on this! I know all my pirate friends would be excited about these to!

And we all still know deep down that we have a special place in our hearts still waiting on these two concepts that were shown on the mannequin in the clothing shops in the past. I believe the hat can still be seen behind the shopkeeper from time to time.

This is still way better than the "Bone Crusher" sets that were released. I am not taking away from those sets because are still pretty cool but this easily outclasses them.

alt text

This one as well.

alt text

Rare, yes please!

@voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

We still need the following hairstyles as well. How can they give NPC's such sweet looking setups and leave us out in the cold!

alt text

alt text

alt text

We need these dreadlocks as well....

alt text

Rare, these to....and all of the above and previous pages!

@mferr11 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Agreed. Honestly I feel like they could bust these out in no time if attempted. There has to be one Dev that like cosmetics right? If they took a vote I think most people would say they would like to see all these implemented.

Likes this ^

And of course Briggy's Jacket & Belt. Definitely one of the cooler jackets in game.

alt text

I want this.

They could just add some rewards to the existing Tall Tales with new challenges to unlock this and similar Tall Tale related cosmetics

Red/Burgundy alternate of what appears to be the "Ferryman" jacket. Definitely one of the better jackets in the game; so having another option with or without the golden steed emblem would be nice.

alt text

This would be cool.

• I also want to point out that the pet outfits actually have more variation to their cosmetics than we do for certain sets. Some of them actually are better looking than the pieces we have been given. To start, the next example doesn't show as much as the other examples I will share but they can could definitely add these to the existing sets already in place to help diversify each look.

Sea Dog Set variations

"Sea Dog Eyepatch & Shirt/Vest"

alt text

alt text

There is also a sweet "Sea Dog Hat & Shirt" variations shown in both the "Cockatoo Sea Dog Outfit" & "Marmoset Sea Dog Outfit"

alt text

alt text

^ Possibly a boot option as well

"Sea Dog Hat (bandana) & Trousers"

alt text

alt text

• Bilge Rat Set variations

"Bilge Rat Eyepatch & Shirt/s"

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

And the "Capuchin, Cockatoo, & Alsatian Bilge Rat Outfits" have Bilge Rat Shirt & Hat/Mask variations (if they ever decide to add "Mask" as part of a set; going to back to the few face bandage images shown prior)

alt text

alt text

alt text

While the "Marmoset Bilge Rat Outfit" has a nice Bilge Rat Gloves & Trousers variation.

alt text

There is also three more Bilge Rat Eyepatch/Mask? variations shown in the "Inu, Macaw, & Parakeet Bilge Rat Outfits"

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @Voshell I can't see any of your images unless I quote you, copy the link, and paste it into the address bar. So annoying! Why don't they show!?

• @galactic-geek

My apologies, what images can you not see? Usually if there is an issue it will appear blank on my screen as well and I will try to correct them. I have noticed certain image locations do not tend to keep an image viewable.

• @galactic-geek I went through and replaced all the images that did not have stable image locations and created a link instead so you shouldn't have to go through all that work to view them.

• Sovereign Set variations

"Sovereign Hat & Shirt"

alt text

alt text

"Sovereign Eyepatch & Shirt/Vest"

alt text

alt text

"Sovereign Shirt/s"

alt text

alt text

"Sovereign Hat (bandana)/Mask? & Shirt/s"

alt text

alt text

@galactic-geek

My apologies, what images can you not see? Usually if there is an issue it will appear blank on my screen as well and I will try to correct them. I have noticed certain image locations do not tend to keep an image viewable.

All of them.

I went through and replaced all the images that did not have stable image locations and created a link instead so you shouldn't have to go through all that work to view them.

Thank you. I will have a look.

• @galactic-geek Let me know if it's better. And if it's all of them I wouldn't be able to tell you what's wrong. They all appear when I view the post so I am not sure why you wouldn't be able to see the ones I see.

@galactic-geek Let me know if it's better. And if it's all of them I wouldn't be able to tell you what's wrong. They all appear when I view the post so I am not sure why you wouldn't be able to see the ones I see.

Weird....the link doesn't appear to save the image either....I will look into farther to see if I can solve the issue.

• @voshell It might have to do with the forums itself. Have you asked a moderator for assistance?

• @galactic-geek No. But I may have to if I can't determine the solution. I will keep that in mind.

Views
82 out of 1353