Christmas is slowly coming and we need....

• CHRISTMAS COSMETICS!
    I have some ideas for possible funny pirate cosmetics:
    *Santa Hat
    *Candy cane hook and pegleg
    *Red and white hull with green sails and Rudolph with a glowing red nose figurehead.
    *Candy cane sword? (i like candy canes okay? Don't judge me!)
    *Santa hat jacket (non button so it open)
    Plz come up with your creative idead and rare will maybe notice! :)

Views
    events
  • @raza-longknife

It's November...
    Eh, whatever. I'd just like to see snow on some of the buildings at outposts, perhaps retexturing the sand to look like it? It'd be interesting, though perhaps a bit much.

• @raza-longknife said in Christmas is slowly coming and we need....:

CHRISTMAS COSMETICS!
    I have some ideas for possible funny pirate cosmetics:
    *Santa Hat
    *Candy cane hook and pegleg
    *Red and white hull with green sails and Rudolph with a glowing red nose figurehead.
    *Candy cane sword? (i like candy canes okay? Don't judge me!)
    *Santa hat jacket (non button so it open)
    Plz come up with your creative idead and rare will maybe notice! :)

Rare will notice and charge you 999 ancient coins for the clothing set and 2999 for the ship. Holiday time!

• If the ship livery was light brown, and all the railing/trim was white, it would look like a gingerbread ship. then make the steering wheel a green/white swirled peppermint, make the cannons red and white striped (like candy canes). Sails can be any combo of white/green/red with christmas-y art. A reindeer (or snowman) figurehead would complete the look.

Just my 2 doiblons

• @raza-longknife while all these things are cool, they are normally abit more descreat about things, like they would want it to look more piratey than christmassy. so i kinda doubt we will get a christmas hat, candy cane hook and pegleg, although i hope they do

Views
events
4 out of 5